They’re a total crowd pleaser. The family loved the keto chicken tenders! and Now, on a food note, the chicken does look amazing and I do intend to try it out. So so delicious. This chicken was SO perfect!!!! rss Hi Lisa I’m so glad to hear you loved them! Shake and Bake but without the carbs! loved the flavor of these (and I didn’t have any paprika so had to sub in chili pepper and they were still great). These look fantastic!!! The BEST way to cook chicken tenderloins is in a skillet! You can absolutely do that… I do it all the time , Love love love these… Did I say I love these… ☺️. I substituted the butter for olive oil and they turned out delicious! Healthier than deep fried with big flavor, these have a perfectly crispy crust that’s great for dipping and dunking! 7 Minute Easy Healthy Pan Fried Chicken Tenders. Thank you! Set aside. I hope you love this chicken… great idea to meal prep with it for chicken salads! I found that putting all the dry mix ingredients in a gallon sized zip lock bag made coating the chicken and clean up a breeze! Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Lightly dredge chicken in flour, dip in eggs and finally dip in the bread crumb mixture. Required fields are marked *. I’ll be making these more often. Can you use I can’t believe its not butter instead of regular butter? Thank you for sharing it is really appreciated. Your recipe is featured on Full Plate Thursday this week. Welcome to our online kitchen! I followed directions exactly. I hope you love them! So yummy! They were a hit and one of my weekly features!!! used as a substitute for professional medical advice, Great for my KETO diet. Pick up a skinless chicken tender with tongs and dip it in the first bowl filled with flour, covering all sides of the tender. For having no breading, these chicken tenders get so crispy, you’d swear there was a breading . Combine cornflake crumbs, panko bread crumbs, garlic powder, paprika and salt & pepper to taste. You can add it to pizza, pasta or on it’s own! I will definitely make again!! Thank you for this great recipe. Preheat oven to 425°F. Hi Allison Thank you! These look so so good! Yum, yum, yum! This is definitely going into the rotation. Husband loved it and so did I. Do u have an actual carb count? I want to make these, tonight, yum! My advice is to copy the ingredients into whatever nutritional calculator you usually use The online calculator I usually use shows 3g carbs per serving! But just about any dipping sauce you love best would work just fine . Parmesan is a great addition and/or substitute. This is the first recipe I’ve gotten anywhere that actually has enough ingredients to coat the chicken. You can also broil the chicken tenders for a few minutes after they're done baking. Chicken is generally a safe bet, especially when I can cut it up into “nuggets” and voila… she’ll eat, especially with some dipping sauce. However, these are probably higher in calories than you’d think because they’re coated in cheese and cooked in butter. Spray 11 x 13 pan wih olive oil cooking spray. For the breading, I normally do Italian breadcrumbs, flour and egg. I would like to know the macros for this recipe (# of carbs; protein; fats)? I made these tonight and they were Amazing!!!! . It takes one vengeful person to nearly ruin all the other positive posts in her forum… pretty sad it just had to be you I suppose and now me because I can’t abide bullies!! I have another pack of chicken thawing to make more as I type this. Any nasty comments pertaining to the name of the recipe will be deleted. I used olive oil instead of butter and it was perfect. If you don’t have cornflakes, you can use crushed Rice Krispies or crushed buttery crackers (such as Ritz). Made it and it tastes GREAT!! . Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Have you tried using olive oil instead of butter? Instagram is a fun resource I’m using right now. Dredge each tenderloin in the egg. I’ve met too many folks like you who enjoy a war of the words before doing your much needed reading before hand. *insert flip out moment here*. Baking the chicken at a high temperature ensures you get the crunch you’re looking for while keeping the meat tender and juicy. Sed aside. A flour coating is the first step to breading your chicken. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the LIVESTRONG.COM Thanks for all of the recipes:). Thank you for sharing this recipe. Sheesh. To make one, Polak recommends combining an acid (such as citrus juice or vinegar) with fat (such as olive oil) along with dried spices and fresh aromatics. Hi Terry Thanks so much, and I’m SO glad you loved the recipe! Sounds delicious. Hi Valerie If you’re running into too much juice, you can bake the chicken on a rack. For a nutty flavor, sub in hazelnut or almond flour in place of all-purpose white flour, Polak suggests. I do cut the chicken in smaller pieces/ nugget size and freeze them raw. Oh yes, jarred Parmesan is much saltier, which is why I definitely prefer the flavor and texture of the freshly grated . Spread out the seasoned chicken tenders on the baking pan, leaving space in between each tender. It didn’t sound rude at all to me. I made the recipe exactly as it was listed and they turned out absolutely fantastic! Pasteurized eggs have a long shelf life, so they are good to have around and can easily be used for the dredging of the chicken! I’m glad she explained the name, but it’s perfectly fine to find the name in poor taste. Only asking because I don’t have any on hand. Make sure each piece is coated with cheese and place each breast in pan and dump remaining cheese mixture on top. Hi Kara! She absolutely loves them, CCONCERNING Rebecca’s remarks to CHUNKY CHEF….. Im glad you apologized for your misguided remarks but if you had bothered to read her entire post; you’d have understood where and why the name of the recipe still applies! "It's my go-to choice for healthy meal prep when I don't have much time and want something like a quick weeknight stir fry.". Is the parmesan from a jar or fresh grated? My family loves this recipe. I do that too . Maybe the original name was just spelled wrong,,,and it’s supposed to be HEROINE CHICKEN,,,for a recipe with “good characters”….a winner! Dig out your favorite saute pan because today you’re learning how to pan fry chicken tenders in just a few minutes! Every 13 minutes someone dies from a heroin overdose. youtube. A simple question that received a great response. Followed the exact recipe and couldn’t have had it turn out any better. This is definitely a keeper. I’m just really weary of such sensitive people bursting a spring in their head over a recipe name! Bread crumbs are a good pantry staple to have. These are so tender, moist and oh so tasty! I have since re-named it Low Carb Baked Chicken Tenders, but cannot change the URL, so unfortunately that part remains. Whew… since I changed the title the comments have died down a bit, but yeah, occasionally, enough is enough! I coated the chicken rather generously, so I only had enough cheese and herb mixture for 1 1/2 lbs. Baking boneless chicken tenders doesn’t have to be a challenge — or a problem for your waistline. Have leftovers for Tmrw. Diane, Hi Diane I’ve made them both ways before, but I tend to prefer using breasts and cutting them down to size . Lay the skinless chicken tenders out on paper towels to absorb some of the extra moisture, leaving a few inches between each piece. How delicious are these chicken tenders! Going to try today!! It was lucky I was able to save a couple of tenders for the pictures the next day , I want to share that the original name of the recipe on Food.com was Heroin Chicken Tenders, and out of respect for that recipe creator, I originally kept the same name when I shared them. Convection Oven: Reduce time to 15-18 minutes if using convection, making sure that no pink remains in the center of the chicken! I bet my neighbors were jealous. Sometimes it’s better to keep thoughts to your self . I need to save this to my pinterest page so I don’t lose it again! My family loves this…. © SpendWithPennies.com. So good!!! This is definitely a keeper. Could you share nutritional info? Glad this popped up in my feed! We love all your pictures and recipes and would love to have you share your pictures with us at foodieportal.com.