I am now awash in Precursor Reflex Bows. I’ve got blue “rare” ones and purple “epic” ones. Main Quest Complete Walkthrough Now Available! Paris’s Bow Stats +15% Assassin Damage +10% Bow Charging Speed Assassin's Creed Odyssey Guide and Walkthrough. }. Arena Fighter's Set - How to Get & Armor Stats, Legendary Armor Set List & Locations Guide. }. by tetracycloide » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:02 pm, Post This Assassin's Creed Odyssey Legendary Weapons Guide lists all of the different legendary weapons we've discovered in AC Odyssey so far including stats, value and where we found them. Getting Artemis's set is the absolutely essential for this build. by ILD1118 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:46 pm, Post You may want to readd them to your inventory now, especially the bare-chested ones, since they come with unique legendary engravings now. Falx has an engraving that gives you +100% damage but your maximum health gets capped to 25%. “Fate Of Atlantis” has a gold-grade bow called the Swift-Winged Bow, and that’s the real arrow-shooting prize of the expansion. While playing Odyssey<\/em>\u2019s ","url":"https:\/\/www.kotaku.com.au\/2019\/05\/im-a-little-tired-of-this-one-assassins-creed-odyssey-bow\/","img":false,"category":"PC","published_at":1558440000,"updated_at":1558436509,"kind":"article"},"ad_location":"out-of-page-mobile","provider":"google-dfp","element_id":"ad-slot_out-of-page-mobile_section-index-1"} ); All Rights Reserved..All trademarks, character and/or image used in this article are the copyrighted property of their respective owners.▶Assassin's Creed Odyssey Official Website. What are the best weapons in AC Odyssey? I am confused do we want the entire map red for Sparta or blue for Athens? I’m fine with there being so many Precursor Reflex Bows in the expansion and just this one impressive legendary. by AVALA1994 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:57 pm, Post This legendary bow is a great option for long-distance kills. 4 legendary items were added to blacksmiths possible inventory with this patch. I may be tired of getting that Precursor Reflex Bow. if (typeof siteads.queue !== 'undefined') { However, they are worse than the three weapons listed above - Achilles's Bow is easy to obtain. by linkgarou » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:50 am, Post Equipping this bow gives you additional Assassin damage & bow charging speed. You will get Paris’s Bow in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey from an objective later in the Family Storyline. In “Fate of Atlantis,” the dozens of Precursor Reflex Bows players can obtain improve in statistical quality as the player levels up and finds new ones, but they’re all clearly meant to be as relevant to use long-term as my toddlers’ socks. Achilles's Bow - How to Get & Weapon Stats, Herakles's Bow - How to Get & Weapon Stats. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1. By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use. *Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction. Fanged Bow. Paris's Bow - Weapon Overview Unique Perk - "+20% Damage with Ghost Arrows of Artemis Ability" This bow adds a damage bonus for your Ghost Arrows of Artemis Ability. It can be effective in stealth missions or hunting Nation Leaders hidden behind their guards. *Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction. It can be effective in stealth missions or hunting Nation Leaders hidden behind their guards. Those that give +% damage to all abilities. RELATED: The 15 Best Legendary Engravings In Assassin's Creed: Odyssey That last one, however, … Check out the stats and how to get the Legendary weapon - Paris's Bow for Assassin's Creed Odyssey! AC Odyssey Legendary Weapons and Armor Sets Guide How to get ALL of them and what set bonuses and Engravings they offer. Drop from a cultist at the end of the game. © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. by saltso » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:31 pm, Post This site is not associated with and/or endorsed by the Ubisoft or Ubisoft. by slayer0527 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:19 pm, Post Time to visit a blacksmith and choose the best engravings. Below we have listed a few choices: The game features more legendary bows, i.e. Because the Blade of Yumminess has that perk which you can't use your skills, i tried the replacing method without having that perk, but i get some errors. You need over 10,000 soft leather to upgrade some armor pieces at the higher levels… I don’t even look at anything other than gold gear – just dismantle it straightaway. Can't believe it's taking this long to fix the rewards for this game. Thirty-seven Precursor Reflex Bows later? By Haider Zahoor Oct 11, 2018 Oct 22, 2020 Share. Once you kill your “Of The Ashen Wake” mercenary, you need only loot the body to snag Hades’s Bow. The last is a totally new item I can find on the sheet at all: Is there a way to delete duplicates in inventory? Complete all the hunts to have legendary set of Artemis which can greatly increase bow damage. For Assassin's Creed Odyssey on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Help with Bow Controls/Skills". The "Toggle to Get Single Item" does not work anymore, please update it, Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - InventoryEditor, Re: Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - InventoryEditor. }. AC Odyssey Legendary Weapons and Armor Sets Guide. You can get the items by killing legendary beasts. Guess which bow it looks like. You are not permitted to copy any image, text or info from this page. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it. Ideally, you should look for a weapon that also increases headshot damage. By the Peloponnesian War, the bow had ended up in the hands of Kleon, an Athenian general and a Sage of the Delian League branch of the Cult of Kosmos. if (typeof siteads.queue !== 'undefined') { Engraving: Basic arrows become fire arrows How to Obtain: Kill one of the Mercenaries with the name: “Ashen Wake”.