Already purchased your product? Net weight 11 oz. The fumes isn that bad . The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. I have had no problems with the nozzle clogging, even after storing cans for several months. If you follow the instructions and do several light coats 2 hours apart, it will give you a professional looking finish on all wooden surfaces. Regards, Minwax Customer Support, Hello. It has kept my dresser safe from spills. Buy Minwax 214204444 Polyshades - Stain & Polyurethane in 1 Step 1/2 pint Pecan Gloss from Walmart Canada. Buy 946mL Fast Drying Semi Gloss Alkyd Polyurethane Finish from Walmart Canada. Free 2-day shipping on qualified orders over $35. Chosen to finish the back side of a Stratocaster guitar neck. I used the Clear Polyurethane Coating on a wood table I have outside. Add to registry Minwax 21370 0.5 pt. Not sold online Available online Out of stock online. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. Protects surfaces from water and stains. I repainted or restrained the items prior to spraying them with this product to protect them. Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday. Regards, Minwax Customer Support, Thank you for taking the time to review the Fast Drying Polyurethane. suppliers and others provide what you see here, You will have to reapply our product periodically. Regards, Minwax Customer Service, Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. Not sold online Available online Out of stock online. 0 Reviews. The best guidance will be your coatings technical data sheet and how the coating is spraying visually. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. ], I used this product on many outdoor decor items that had weathered and faded over time due to water and heat damage. Regards, Minwax Customer Support, Hello. $7.96 $ 7. Krylon Spray PolyurethaneClear protective coatings go on clear, stay on clear, and provide a hard durable polyurethane finish. 4.7 out of 5 stars 445. Our Helmsman Spar Urethane product is better suited for areas that will receive changing temperatures and sunlight. WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. here are some of my wood carvings I have used it on. [This review was collected as part of a promotion. If you would like to discuss the review further, please contact us at askminwax@sherwin.com or by phone at 1-800-523-9299. Add to list . I started using the spray polyurethane on several small projects a few years ago and I absolutely love it. Brush-on polyurethane provides excellent protection in just a few coats. I have since built three new homes and renovated one. Therefore, the surface or wall has to be completely even if you want to add spar … Add to list . Electrode, Comp-0e9738d2-3a2a-4c4b-9315-ad8bff12444d, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-e76f9ba4-007-17608a591faa23, Generated: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 07:40:37 GMT. I have tried other brands of spray polyurethane and I use Minwax spray polyurethane exclusively. Manufacturers, [This review was collected as part of a promotion. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Manufacturers, I trust that it will give me the great looking durable finish I require. 84 Reviews . Add to registry Varathane 262008 1 Quart Traditional Cherry Fast Dry Wood Stain. I build custom cabinets and furniture and that is all I will use now. I'm back to the kind you put on with a brush from now on... Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Model # K07005777 UNSPSC # 31211507 Catalog Page # N/A Country of Origin USA. You can't tell me that's clear. Coverage: 20 to 25 sq. Minwax 33050000 Fast-Drying Polyurethane Aerosol, 11.5 ounce, Gloss. Current Price $7.99 $ 7. Minwax Fast-Drying Polyurethane is a clear, hard finish that dries fast to protect and beautify interior wood surfaces such as furniture, cabinets, moldings, and doors. We are sorry to hear that you are unsatisfied with our durability of our Fast-Drying Polyurethane. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Average rating: 0 out of 5 stars, based on 0 reviews. Great for use on artwork, maps, display materials, photography, ceramics, or models. Add to list . Recent searches Clear All. Not sold online Available online Out of stock online. Current Price $11.09 $ 11. I love that I could use this on wood so it is protected while still being able to see the original wood finish. [This review was collected as part of a promotion. Add to list . We aim to show you accurate product information. Add to registry … 91 $18.38 $18.38. The stains, polyurethanes,including Polycrylic and wipe on poly. Hello. [George] took this a bit further and experimented with other spray can coverings. suppliers and others provide what you see here, I've used this product for 25 years as a contractor. Shop for more Spray & Rust Paint available online at Walmart.ca So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. and we have not verified it. Go to. 4.6 out of 5 stars 757. Ships in the manufacturer's original packaging, which may reveal the contents. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Amazon's Choice for polyurethane spray. Go with 3 thin coats for protection. Get it as soon as Wed, … Provides long-lasting beauty and protection to any interior wood surface Among the most durable coatings for wood protection This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. 96 $8.99 $8.99. 4.7 out of 5 stars 445. [This review was collected as part of a promotion. Not sold online Available online Out of stock online. I sanded it down and then applied 2 coats of the spray. I can re-poly part of a project years later and see the same gloss level. Will purchase again! The spray pattern is very consistent and it is very easy to get a professional looking finish every time. There were no drip lines or uneven areas. Price Price. It is durable . Amazon's Choice for polyurethane spray. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number. Get it as soon as Wed, … Hello. Since this product is oil based, it will amber the surface especially on lighter colored wood. Get it as soon as Tue, Nov 24. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Product Title Vulkem V116GRY Gray 116 Polyurethane Sealant. It was very easy to apply and it really looks good. I built a new primary residence and acted as general contractor. Sincerely, Minwax Customer Support, If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact. Minwax Fast-Drying Polyurethane is a clear, hard finish that dries fast to protect and beautify interior wood surfaces such as furniture, cabinets, moldings, and doors. All of our clear finishes will add protection and some scratch resistance to wood surfaces. This does exactly what it should. 236mL Fast Drying Alkyd Clear Gloss Polyurethane Finish. Coverage: 20 to 25 sq. Not sold online Available online Out of stock online. ], Kylons Crystal Clear coating is a great product, used to paint two outdoor chairs that needed to be finished for weather protection, the results are great, The product is very easy to use, Great instructions, on the can for best coverage.No running in the paint, a nice steady paint comes out.