Poseidon’s Trident legendary spear is one of the best weapons in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. i think my pets i get are a bit stupid. I don't recommend putting points into pets, but at some point in the game you get an engraving that gives 100% health and 50% damage and it is kick ass. Page Tools The item Poseidon's Trident is a Legendary Weapon in Assassin's Creed Odyssey that has a unique Legendary Engraving. Thank you for taking the time to review them, I have never use a tamed animal but I might thanks to your advise. Loved him. Most powerful pets and benefits of each in Assassin's Creed Odyssey & alpha vs normal pets. © Valve Corporation. It’s a great tool to help you explore underwater locations, since it allows you to dive indefinitely. It’s a polearm that increases warrior and crit damage, while also allowing you to breath underwater. Does not die often. If you want to get it, you’ll need to visit a remote location and fight off some dangerous … Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. But truth is the Lynx lives just as long and I don't have him in my way every time I'm in a fight or tight spaces. I did some testing and the elites have no more health in combat than any other normal pet. At least they don't die from it unless you are in combat. All rights reserved. Tame the Alpha Lion on the island of Poseidon. Tame the Alpha Lion on the island of Poseidon. Does not die often. I have. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). Yeah i experience that too. I totally agree Eminem, the Lynx is my favorite too! Use to parade around with that big lug everywhere. every time i walk into a city they seen to find a way to light themself on fire. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.