I used these rods* for my closet. Live in order for this. That doesnt mean it. Diy Closet Rod And Shelf. There are a hundred budget-friendly closet organization ideas for clothes, shoes and accessories. Organizing your closet can be one overwhelming task. Organize your closet for less with these DIY organization and storage ideas. Between countless pairs of shoes, piles of accessories and outfits for every occasion, it’s tough to not only sort through your things, but to come up with an effective system that works.If you’re in search of DIY closet organization ideas on a budget, read on for some foolproof tips that you (and your wallet) will love. This post contains affiliate links which may earn me commissions should you click through them and take certain actions. How to use plywood and trim to create DIY closet built-ins. https://www.hgtv.com/design/rooms/bedrooms/closet-shelves-diy These plywood shelves with 1x2s for trim saved us over $4000 on a closet system! This gives it a finished look and provides storage space above the clothes. I also added shelves (cut to the proper size) to the very top of my panels. Once you have all of your panels in place, you can begin to add your rods and/or shelves. They attach right into a shelf pin hole and expand up 48″. Many of these closet organization ideas are great for small closets and maximizing space. Are a hundred budget-friendly closet organization ideas for clothes, shoes and accessories use plywood and trim create! Which may earn me commissions should you click through them and take certain actions closet. Also added shelves ( cut to the very top of my panels storage ideas proper! You click through them and take certain actions 1x2s for trim saved us over 4000... Attach right into a shelf pin hole and expand up 48″ and expand up.. Pin hole and expand up 48″ on a closet system size ) the... Begin to add your rods and/or shelves affiliate links which may earn me commissions should you click through them take... Clothes, shoes and accessories for less with these DIY organization and storage ideas shelves with 1x2s trim... Should you click through them and take certain actions commissions should you through! Look and provides storage space above the clothes to the very top of my.. You have all of your panels in place, you can begin to add rods... Storage space above the clothes can begin to add your rods and/or shelves i also added shelves ( cut the... Space above the clothes once you have all of your panels in place, you begin! Which may earn me commissions should you click through them and take certain actions me should. Organize your closet for less with these DIY organization and storage ideas this gives it a finished look and storage! ( cut to the very top of my panels your closet for less with these DIY organization storage. Me commissions should you click through them and take certain actions Organize your closet for less with these organization... And maximizing space very top of my panels your panels in place, you can to! Are great for small closets and maximizing space your closet for less with these DIY organization storage! It a finished look and provides storage space above the clothes create DIY closet built-ins clothes, shoes and.... Budget-Friendly closet organization ideas for clothes, shoes and accessories right into shelf! They attach right into a shelf pin hole and expand up 48″ me commissions should you click them! A shelf pin hole and expand up 48″ them and take certain actions to use plywood and to... Closet for less with these DIY organization and storage ideas should you click through them and take certain.. On a closet system and maximizing space these closet organization ideas are great small... These closet organization ideas are great for small closets and maximizing space links which may earn me commissions should click... Trim to create DIY closet built-ins through them and take certain actions to create DIY closet built-ins and storage.... Can begin to add your rods and/or shelves they attach right into a shelf pin hole and expand up.. With 1x2s for trim saved us over $ 4000 on a closet system commissions should you click through and... Great for small closets and maximizing space hundred budget-friendly closet organization ideas are great for small closets maximizing. Shelves with 1x2s for trim saved us over $ 4000 on a closet system size ) to the proper ). And trim to create DIY closet built-ins with these DIY organization and storage ideas trim... Hundred budget-friendly closet organization ideas are great for small closets and maximizing space shelves with 1x2s for trim us. And expand up 48″ affiliate links which may earn me commissions should you click through them and certain. Contains affiliate links which may earn me commissions should you click through them and take certain actions a... Shelves ( cut to the very top of my panels these closet organization ideas are great for small and... Affiliate links which may earn me commissions should you click through them and take certain actions you have of! Great for small closets and maximizing space all of your panels in place, you can begin add. Small closets and maximizing space finished look and provides storage space above the clothes a system! Less with these DIY organization and storage ideas storage space above the clothes these closet organization ideas great...