Perfect for an afternoon tea party. This is…, Healthy Blender Pumpkin Oatmeal Muffins – Easy Vegan Gluten Free Pumpkin Muffins Recipe, Your email address will not be published. Got this recipe from my mom. Keep these essential bread … Want to know a secret? Required fields are marked *. Pour into a greased 9x5-in. Your solution to the bread with nuts vs. no nuts dilemma! Want to use fresh pumpkin purée rather than canned? Orange juice adds a subtle zest to this moist and delicious pumpkin bread. This bread actually tastes better after being frozen. Great for breakfast, brunch, or dessert! Whisk together eggs, pumpkin, oil and water; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Don't let the pumpkin-butterscotch combination fool you, these taste great! Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake the bread for 60 to 80 minutes, or until a cake tester or toothpick inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean; and that same tester inserted about 1/2" into the top of the loaf doesn't encounter any totally unbaked batter. It is my pleasure to share Ellie’s Pumpkin Bread recipe with you. If you’d like two, go ahead and double the recipe. I bake them in coffee cans, and wrap them in colored cellophane to give as gifts. It was something she looked forward to each week. 3 teaspoons baking powder. Add dry to wet and mix to combine. Plus, it’s dairy free and can be made gluten free, too! Contest-Winning Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread, 25 Perfect Pumpkin Bread Recipes for Fall, Do Not Sell My Personal Information – CA Residents, 1-1/2 teaspoons each ground cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg. Cart. 3 cups sugar. This is my lower fat version of a pumpkin bread recipe using extra pumpkin and no oil. My middle daughter, Ellie, has always loved baking. I cut the nutmeg to 1 tsp and added a slight amount of ginger. Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table. Tweak it to fit your family as I do mine! Spoon the batter into the prepared pans. A password will be sent to your email address. Or butterscotch chips. The Potter’s Bench is a small Arizona-based flower farm and garden consultancy owned and operated by Certified Master Gardener and Garden coach, Stephanie Walker. Friends and family usually enjoy this treat. This is a lower calorie quick bread that does not skimp on flavor. My personal favorite is Cup 4 Cup’s gluten free multipurpose flour! With Halloween coming up, what better time to bake this tasty treat? Cool in pan 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack. It is a pretty good recipe, and can be made with canned or fresh pumpkin. Also, consider baking your gluten free loaf for an extra minute or a few to ensure that it’s cooked through. You may choose to substitute dried cranberries or blueberries for the raisins and walnuts or other nuts for the pecans to add variety. … No products in the cart. It makes about 24 large muffins or 6 muffins and a loaf. Great for breakfast or dessert. Combine first 8 ingredients. Its moistness comes from the addition of an unusual ingredient: coconut milk! Here's a custom formula that makes enough batter to fill up a medium loaf pan. Tastes best when served the next day. Originally submitted to ThanksgivingRecipe.com. These muffins stay very moist and fresh for at least a week. Want to add a simple icing? I recommend mixing the bread by hand rather than using a mixer. Or raisins. Skip to content. And lucky us, it's so easy to make and share. Your email address will not be published. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. Great for holiday gift giving! Bake at 350 degrees for 45-60 minutes (until knife inserted into center comes out clean). A very unique and moist pumpkin bread. Moist, sweet, yummy! These cookies do not store any personal information. Origin. Super-moist and packed with flavor, it can be made into a simple pumpkin loaf; or enhanced with chocolate chips and/or nuts. Protein-packed but with NO powder, these…. Can also be served as a loaf. Simply grease and flour a 12x17 cookie sheet and bake for 30 minutes, or until knife comes out clean. Put pumpkin, water n salt in a pot, put on the lid and boil & cook for 30 minutes or so till the pumpkins become soft and mushy.Cool it a bit, while its still warm,put it in a mixer jar and make puree out of it. These moist and deliciously-sweet pumpkin muffins are great for sharing, but you won't want to share! To make one loaf with chips/nuts, one loaf without, divide the batter in half. Perfect for entertaining or to freeze one for later use. The best part is cutting into the bread and serving it up with a glass of ice cold milk.