Sprinkle with both cheeses. Directions. Rosarita has been making premium-quality sauces, beans and refried beans for … ROSARITA Nacho Sauce provides delicious flavor to a variety of meals. Plenty of good food/snacks of all types. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Save on Bulk Food, Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- You may also like, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. © Conagra Foodservice, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Comprehensive nutrition resource for Rosarita Nacho Cheese Sauce. Everything tastes better with Rosarita Nacho Cheese Sauce, so purchase six 106-ounce containers for your food service or restaurant business. Be the first to write a review. Reviewed in the United States on October 17, 2019. Something went wrong. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. H���Q��0��"}|�5r(�L�I�*�'x��ѻ��'� x���I�n�m��[ڰ��f~i&�N�HR�%�������4V� �vO. My daughter took a pic of me holding it and texted all her friends "My Dad has a problem!". Add it to dips, soups, pastas and so many other dishes your family will love. %PDF-1.7 %���� In order to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Bake in preheated 450°F oven until cheese is melted. Your daily values may differ depending on your calorie needs. Please follow preparation instructions as printed on the consumer packaging. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Learn about Conagra’s response to COVID-19 �����YL ��2�30pl> [���Ec������� 4��':�S�ϿgF�*מv�q��A����=ڧ��vz�QFt �g���v��v�������Y�=ՠK��d���U����r%^��F}����F���\ %g�嚛Ȭ�;�m�K^[��+�-TYhF:���K��M There was a problem adding this item to the Cart Please try again later. Whether you are adding a delicious appetizer or mouthwatering entrée to your menu, choose Rosarita cheese … Vos valeurs quotidiennes peuvent être inférieures ou supérieures en fonction de vos besoins caloriques. Vitamine A  No ratings or reviews yet. How spicy is this? 0%, Calcium  The sauce is part of a broader Mexican foods category from the Conagra Foods portfolio. Garnish with Rosarita® Nacho Sliced Jalapenos and green onions. Rosarita Nacho Cheese Sauce provides delicious, premium cheesy flavor to a variety of meals. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. 0 %�e�#�5țd�.�� ����'�2�'�; �qI���Bz���A��#� ���� Great flavor with just a little kick to not be bland. Top with Rosarita® Original Refried Beans. Barbuzzo NACHOsaurus Dip and Snack Dish Set - Epic Jurrasic Bowls for Chips, Popcor... PepsiCo Frito-Lay Classic Snack Care Package (16 Count), 1.95 kg, Uncle Ben's Bistro Express Wholegrain Brown Rice, 250 Gram. Reviewed in the United States on September 24, 2016. Or try this creamy and savory Rosarita cheese sauce on top of your favorite batch of nachos, complete with refried beans, ground meat, spicy jalapenos and more. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Rosarita Nacho Cheese Sauce, 106 Ounce (Pack of 6) at Amazon.com. Try this creamy and cheesy sauce on top of your favorite batch of nachos, complete with refried beans, ground meat, and spicy jalapenos. Rosarita® Nacho Sliced Jalapenos, drained. We do not have any recommendations at this time, Food service and restaurant size bulk item, Traditional nacho cheese sauce to pair with your favorite chips or as a dip, Previous page of related Sponsored Products.