The E904's frequency and sensitivity response is optimized for accurate reproduction of snare drums, toms, congas and more. The cardioid e 904 is a dynamic instrument microphone specifically designed for drum applications. Did you? Sweetwater's Sales Engineers are regarded as the most experienced and knowledgeable professionals in the music industry, with extensive music backgrounds and intense training on the latest products and technologies. Adjustable Studio Microphone Mic Stand Desktop Holder with Suspension Boom Scissor ... Sennheiser E604 Dynamic Cardioid Instrument Microphone Kit, 3-Pack, Sennheiser E 904 Dynamic Cardioid Instrument Microphone, e906 Supercardioid Dynamic Mic for Guitar Amps, AmazonBasics XLR Male to Female Microphone Cable - 25 Feet, Black. Short answer...YES! The E904 is an excellent choice for capturing snare drums, toms, congas, and more. Sennheiser E904 Dynamic Drum Mic. The cardioid e 904 is a dynamic instrument microphone specifically designed for drum applications. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Sennheiser e904 Cardioid Dynamic Mic for Toms/Snare Drums at Amazon.com. Please enable javascript for your best B&H experience. Everything you love about Sweetwater in the palm of your hand. Punchier you say, better transient response...? Featuring a very short body with integrated stand mount and a universal rim clip, the e 904 provides great sound without getting in the way in even the most crowded setups.- e 904 microphone- MZH 604 drum Shure SM57-LC Cardioid Dynamic Microphone, Gator Frameworks GFW-MIC-0821 Compact Base Bass Drum and Amplifier Microphone Stand, Shure SM-57 Cardioid Dynamic Instrument Microphone, Sennheiser MD 421 II Cardioid Dynamic Mic, Cloud Microphones A-B Box (Cloudlifter CL-1). been playing 50+ yrs. Some of these items ship sooner than the others. Sennheiser e 904 Dynamic Drum Microphone Reviews. I knew these mics from my work as a live sound guy - the company I work for uses these on drum sets for our live shows. I've ordered another and plan on miking the snare top & bottom...early indications are it should sound great! When you buy products through links across our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Sennheiser is known for their quality microphones and this one is no exception. More like a warmer punchier 604 without such a spike at 5k like the 604 had. This page works best with JavaScript. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. A solid mic, great tone, very durable in a dangerous environment for a mic! The E904 is capable of withstanding high sound pressure levels and fast attacks are reproduced accurately without distortion. While I have no problems with the 604s, the 904 on the snare sounded fantastic. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. I own several of the e604s and thought I'd see if the e904 was worth the additional price. This microphone is just a fantastic reference mic. I'd like some info too Share Quote. The Sennheiser E904 is a cardioid instrument microphone primarily designed to reproduce drums and percussion instruments with incredible richness and detail. Rated 5.0 / 5 by 6 customers! I had some of the e604's, and purchased some of these to supplement my inventory. It reproduces what the drum sounds like perfectly and that works for me. A temporary customer reference number is assigned to each customer only while they are shopping on by Sennheiser Pro Audio. The e 904 is a cardioid dynamic instrument microphone especially designed for drums. I have four of these and about to purchase a 5 th from Sweetwater. The E904 features a dynamic element with a cardioid polar pattern that reduces off-axis signal and residual noise. Lives for gear . , So, it’s perfect for an average three-tom kit and priced well within a reasonable budget. The E904 provides high headroom and low distortion when capturing signals at excessive sound pressure levels. Reviewed in the United States on March 11, 2020. Alexi. With an all-metal body, it's a robust performer for on stage and in the studio. The cardioid e904 is a dynamic instrument microphone specifically designed for drum applications. Featuring highly specialized vocal and instrument microphones, the e900 series delivers finely calibrated, natural sound that’s defined, highly dynamic and rich in detail. No deductibles or hidden fees. You can edit your question or post anyway. Excellent mic for the money and worth getting over the 604 IMO. This is the 7th of these mics I own. Just a friendly reminder that political discussion, (including "offhand" and 'sideways' commenting) is. Some give and vibration as long as the clip is secure is a good thing though, as many studio cats prefer to mount tom mics on stands to isolate the mic from any resonances of the shell and hardware. Sennheiser e904 Cardioid Dynamic Mic for Toms/Snare Drums, Full, impressive, lively sound for drums and percussion, Compact body ideal for mounting on toms and snares, Excellent sound profiling,adapts to all percussive styles. The Sennheiser e906 is an affordable, supercardioid dynamic microphone tracing its ancestry back to the legendary, and now pricey, MD409. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. They are suposed to have the MD421 capsule but are they a big improvement over the e604? Skip to main ... Sennheiser e904 Cardioid Dynamic Mic for Toms/Snare Drums. Manufacturer rebates, terms, conditions, and expiration dates are subject to manufacturers printed forms NYC DCA Lic. Serv. Not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors. Conceived as a calibrated family, these high-end microphones combine unparalleled sound quality, superior feedback rejection with unmatched reliability including a 10 year warranty! Great Mics less fragile than the more economical cousin, Reviewed in the United States on April 18, 2019. http://www.sennheiserusa.com/newsite...transid=500200.