So we packed our kids back into the car and headed to...Fins. Basilio Inn (Staten Island, NY) Neli è l'amante di Maurizio... read more. Highly recommend the prawns and the calamari. The wine list was extensive and reasonable, with a very casual atmosphere and a great outlook with very reasonable prices. Order chilli mussels, mussels were cold and no chilli to it. Will not be back.More. And so convenient to be able to grab a cheap drink at the Bar to wash it down. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Highly recommend the prawns and the calamari. Lovely location and had a good holiday vibe going on! http://www.ningalooreefresort.com.au/pages/1607/casual-dining-at-shades. However the dessert selection was very limited and nothing special. +61 8 9942 5934. Owner (looks like Joe Rogan) and runs his places well. And so convenient to be able to grab a cheap drink at the Bar to wash it down. also had a pizza and salads. satisfying, filled me up nicely. I ordered 3 chicken wraps, one chicke... read more. The Chef is a gem! Broad range of menu choices, happy hour at the bar next door, live band on a Thursday night and an unbeatable view. Owner (looks like Joe Rogan) and runs his places well. We never left disappointed.More, Had a feed here last night. Fantastic selection, fresh and innovative ingredients, and value for money. Unpretentious - good food & drink with an unbeatable view. Be sure to try our exquisite salad 綾s 綾. Would eat here again.More, We spent 2 nights in coral bay, dining here on our second night, my biggest disappointment.......not dining here in the first place. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We had the spicy chicken wings and corn on the cob, both excellent entrees but our mains, the barramundi, was excellent and cooked...to perfection. Shades, Coral Bay: See 135 unbiased reviews of Shades, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #5 of 5 restaurants in Coral Bay. Don’t bother with resort.More, Friendly helpful staff, good honest pub style food , generous servings , well presented great locatioj, Thursday lunch special was a dry turkey roll with gravy that was as thin as water (in its own bowl not on the roll) and with a very harsh taste. Where can you hire snorkel equipment? We had Thai beef salad and chilli mussels! Shades, Coral Bay Picture: Menu - Check out Tripadvisor members' 2,360 candid photos and videos. also had a pizza and salads. Meals were delivered in a timely fashion despite being Friday night and being busy. I can highly recommend this place as we had a great meal, with great service. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? Highly recommend the prawns and the calamari. Where is the shark nursery? Broad range of menu choices, happy hour at the bar next door, live band on a Thursday night and an unbeatable view. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. I can highly recommend this place as we had a great meal, with great service. Fish & Chips was great! Get quick answers from Shades staff and past visitors. It's definitely a casual setting but the food is nigh on fine...dining. What? Shades at Ningaloo Reef Resort Coral Bay Menu - View the Menu for Shades at Ningaloo Reef Resort Coral Bay on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Shades at Ningaloo Reef Resort menu and prices. Online menus, items, descriptions and prices for Coral Bay Cafe - Restaurant - Staten Island, NY 10307 I can highly recommend this place as we had a great meal, with great service.More, We found the meals and service at Shades to be the best in the Bay (we also dined at Fins and The Reef). Having seen Ningaloo Marine Park, it's time to have a rest at this restaurant. Posts about Shades Restaurant Coral Bay. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. We tried mostly the seafood dishes but...also had a pizza and salads. Really, really good. I can highly recommend this place as we had a great meal, with great service.More, We found the meals and service at Shades to be the best in the Bay (we also dined at Fins and The Reef). You can tell that the chefs put a lot of effort into what they serve to people. Very grumpy chef with a very bad attitude. , There’s probably a reason this is the lowest ranked restaurant in Coral Bay. We dined here 5 times during our stay at Ningaloo Resort. Owner (looks like Joe Rogan) and runs his places well. What? And so convenient to be able to grab a cheap drink at the Bar to wash it down. What? We would have loved to spent another night here just to have dinner as the menu had other choices that looked tantalising. The Chef is a gem! However the dessert selection was very limited and nothing special. Food was nice and fresh! Owner (looks like Joe Rogan) and runs his places well. Highly recommend the prawns and the calamari. Shades, Coral Bay: See 129 unbiased reviews of Shades, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #5 of 5 restaurants in Coral Bay. You can tell that the chefs put a lot of effort into what they serve to people. Shades at Ningaloo Reef Resort Menu. It's definitely a casual setting but the food is nigh on fine...dining.