To learn more about our cookie policy, please check our Privacy Policy. Learn More. , The price shown reflects your savings. The Shure PGA52 handles the low-frequency sound of your kick drum like a champ. A Sweetwater Sales Engineer will get back to you shortly. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. It's tuned for extremely solid low frequency response, and it'll capture the power of your source with exceptional focus and accuracy. The provided cables are a good length to reach a sub snake. Our Sales Engineers are a world-class team of music gear experts whose sole job is to provide you with helpful advice and unparalleled service completely free of charge. I would recommend on the PGA81's best bet is to place one close to the high hat to get the sound picked up well. No project is too big or small, so give us a call today and let's talk gear! Now is the perfect time to get the gear you want with simple, promotional financing. A bargain. Miking up a drum set can be a daunting task, but Shure makes it easy with the PGA Drum Kit 7. The Shure PGA52 handles the low-frequency sound of your kick drum like a champ. Shure PGADRUMKIT7 7-piece Drum Microphone Kit, Music background: Indie Pop Rock Drummer aka Weekend Warrior. I tried a felt beater and a plastic beater and both sounded like crap. From beginners to rock stars, millions of music makers rely on our Sales Engineers' expertise to help achieve their musical goals. Thank you for your request. Tackle your toms and other … Typical Shure reputational quality, clear, non distorted and full. I will always request him as my sales rep. Great mics for the price! The PGADRUMKIT7 Drum Microphone Kit is a complete package of professional quality microphones, designed to provide excellent sound for full drum kit performance and recording. It fit the bill and the budget. Sweetwater Sales Engineers help you buy music gear with confidence. I did not use much eq at all on any of them. 1 x PGA52, 1 x PGA 57, 2 x PGA81, 3 x PGA56, Dynamic (PGA52, PGA56, PGA57), Condenser (PGA81), Shure PGA57 captures guitar amps, snares, and more, Shure PGA81s are solid mics for countless applications, 7-piece mic package with Shure PGA52, 3 x Shure PGA56s, Shure PGA57, 2 x PGA81, 3 x clips, 3 x mounts, 7 x cables, and case, Shure PGA52 is ideal for kick drum, bass amps, and other bass heavy sources, Shure PGA56s capture toms and other drums spectacularly, Shure PGA57 works great for harmonically rich, high SPL sound sources, Shure PGA81s are solid mics for drum overheads, Shure A25D mic clips and AP56DM drum mounts feature break-resistant plastic construction, Enough XLR cables to connect the microphones. (5,050 KB), Download PDF He always works with me and helps me find a solution to what i'm looking for. Tackle your toms and other high-impact sources with the Shure PGA56. Bought these to use at a pro level gig. But they has a good solid clean sound that I was looking for without much EQ. I'm using a Shure SM-57 for my hats, however the sensitivity of the one snare mic in the PGA 7 kit actually picks up the snare and hi-hat well; I just like a lot of hat. $355. Reviewed in the United States on August 16, 2016. Value for money and the sound is Epic, Reviewed in the United States on June 10, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on February 27, 2016. The Shure PGA52 handles the low-frequency sound of your kick drum like a champ. Sweetwater's Sales Engineers are regarded as the most experienced and knowledgeable professionals in the music industry, with extensive music backgrounds and intense training on the latest products and technologies. Store Hours, If you have any questions, please call us at (800) 222-4700. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Miking up a drum set can be a daunting task, but Shure makes it easy with the PGA Drum Kit 7. They were also compared to other brands and models. Drum microphone kit includes 3 SM57 instrument, a Beta 52A kick drum microphone, mounting hardware, and a durable carrying case. Recently our band performed to a rather large crowd(12,000) at a regional festival . Thump for Your Rump: Why Drummers Need Tactile Monitoring, Custom Crafted, Tech Tested: Drums by Jeremy Berman, Download PDF This is the first set of drum mics I've purchased and owned myself, and I gotta say, most of them sound pretty good. Thank you for your request. Now is the perfect time to get the gear you want with simple, promotional financing. An included case with foam cutouts keeps mics safe out in storage and transit. Upon receiving and inspecting this kit I was immediately surprised at how well made they were. Miking up a drum set can be a daunting task, but Shure makes it easy with the PGA Drum Kit 7. System sounds very well. I highly recommend their tech support and also service. Best customer service from anyone I've dealt with in any sales or otherwise. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. It fit the bill and the budget. Awesome! Submit a ticket directly to Shure Customer Service staff, or reach out via phone or email. The next logical upgrade after acquiring these would then of course be to swap out individual mics for higher-end counterparts, I'd start with the snare miv as plain SM57's are easy to acquire if one doesn't already own some. Get Directions | Jointly we decided on the Shure PGA Drum Kit 7. There's a problem loading this menu right now. These should also do a great job indoors or studio. Sweetwater's Sales Engineers are regarded as the most experienced and knowledgeable professionals in the music industry, with extensive music backgrounds and intense training on the latest products and technologies. 5501 U.S. Hwy 30 W, Fort Wayne, IN 46818 ... Sabian Sound Kit Drum Mic & Mixer Kit. I'm happy! Use the handy swivel joint to find the perfect angle in relation to your sound source. The cardioid pickup pattern helps you capture more of the sound you want, and less of the sound of the room that you're in. Reviewed in the United States on June 25, 2018. They are solidly built and look good too. Recordists and drummers at Sweetwater have long turned to Shure microphones for their durability and sound quality. My drums sound incredible with these mics-no regrets in buying them. Love the quality of sound. ... Read review. Again, fantastic product at a phenomenal price!! A Sweetwater Sales Engineer will get back to you shortly. I would recommend these mics to any drummer. Capture amazing drum sounds with the Shure PGA Drum Kit 7! I was pleasantly surprised at the sound quality of each of these.