UVP = Unverbindliche Preisempfehlung des Herstellers. I think that over time the SM 27 will gain a reputation as a high-performing, reliable, quality condenser mic. Vous avez oublié votre mot de passe ? Das SM27 ist ein professionelles, robustes Großmembran-Kondensatormikrofon mit Nierencharakteristik. Used this a bunch for some vocal recording as well as recording an acoustic guitar and I've absolutely loved it. Get Directions | Everything we recorded is audible and distinguishable. Unsere Servicemitarbeiter sind größtenteils selbst Musiker. The Shure SM27 is my desert island mic. And since it's arrival, it's been in use nearly every day. The Shure SM27 is a microphone that I highly recommend. The mic provides an honest rendering of audio. Learn More. Reviewed in the United States on October 17, 2020. Beim Schrammeln beispielsweise schleichen sich normalerweise gerne störende Geräusche ein, die so … Very great mic for the price. Davon hat ein Kunde keinen Text geschrieben oder in einer anderen Sprache bewertet. I know this large-diaphragm condenser was originally designed for studio use, but it’s one of the most versatile live-sound mics I’ve used. The SM27 has lower self-noise: 9.5dBA vs. 14dBA. All my wire are new and I tested my other mics and they are working fine. It is a revision and upgrade of the KSM27, and shares the same edge-terminated single-diaphragm capsule. A Sweetwater Sales Engineer will get back to you shortly. Sweetwater's Sales Engineers are regarded as the most experienced and knowledgeable professionals in the music industry, with extensive music backgrounds and intense training on the latest products and technologies. Learn more. Großmembranmikrofone sind aus dem Studio nicht mehr wegzudenken. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Die ultra-dünne, goldbeschichtete Membran und der Class-A Vorverstäker bieten ein hervorragendes Einschwingverhalten, Transparenz und schnelle Impulverarbeitung. I have to do the most post-production on the SM7B and almost nothing with the 27s. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. This SM27 is musical and offers a lot of presence that can coax some nice complexities out of otherwise typical signals. Was debating between this and the SM32 but ultimately chose those one. The SM27 is a large-diaphragm FET condenser with a fixed cardioid pickup pattern. They are available to offer you personalized product advice any time you need it. I use the SM 27 for broadcast, voice recording and narration and it's better than some pricier mics I have in my studio. Wir sind selbst Musiker und teilen die Leidenschaft für's Musizieren mit Ihnen. Durable Shure construction features three separate mesh layers that reduce wind and breath noise. First used for a bluegrass band performing in a park. Nous vous proposons ici des produits qui ont des caractéristiques proches dans la même gamme de prix. Claviers - home studio - DJ - sonorisation - éclairage : Instruments à vent - librairie musicale : Une fois fermée, vous n'aurez plus accès à la conversation. I've had this mic for about a month and I really enjoy using it. Nun eine Lösung musste her und diese war SHURE, und ich habe es NICHT bereut!! Phone Hours | I was looking for a solid entry level condenser, and think this is more than that. X. Présentation. I find it works on everything from vocals to acoustic instruments, and its high SPL handling makes it my first choice for electric guitar cabinets and brass instruments too. Zusätzlich können Sie sehr gerne unsere Social Media Kanäle wie Facebook oder Twitter für die Kontaktaufnahme benutzen. They're built like a tank and I am in love with their ability to capture the source at hand. Low self-noise and extended frequency response picks up vocal and instrument nuances with clarity. Vocals are very clear and pristine. Le SM27 est un micro à capture latérale cardioïde robuste et polyvalent, intégrant un large diaphragme et des composants de première qualité pour un bruit propre très faible. Der effektive Erschütterungsabsorber verhindert Griff- und Trittschall.