Brother Rob is very pleased with his MECO torch as I am sure I would be. You Also Need. Accomplish a wide range of tasks—even in small work areas—with the Smith® Little Torch™. Easily complete delicate soldering tasks with the included size three tip that produces a flame the size of a pin head or use the Little Torch™ melting tip (available separately) to melt up to three ounces of gold or silver for casting. Please be aware that we vigilantly protect your account information—it will never be shared or sold to any third party for any reason, ever. —Ship all back-ordered items when available. I can’t find a handpiece sold separately…. Hello Christina, Our teams are available and continuing to accept orders between. Casting a Ring, Part II: Investing and Casting. Now here is where the story gets fun. Smith Little Torch For Jewelry Repair, Manufacture, Hobby, Crafts, Electronics Repair, Metal Sculpture, Plumbing and Glass Blowing This is a new Little Torch. It felt too lightweight, and the oxygen knob was blue… it is always green on standard torch outfits. And as far as the Presto set up I have nothing bad to say about it. For use with any fuel gas. Easily complete delicate soldering tasks with the included size three tip that produces a flame the size of a pin head or use the Little Torch™ melting tip (available separately) to melt up to three ounces of gold or silver for casting. I called Rio Grande and told them of the problem with the defective hose. Replace the hose? As a wholesale supplier to jewelers and other industry professionals, Rio Grande wants to avoid presenting wholesale pricing to retail consumers. Yes thank you I do shut down the tanks And I do believe the lines. Over all I am not thrilled with the quality of the Smith Little torch. And another one I used very briefly and had it leak from the tip. I also was irritated by a draft which I had never felt before. My Presto-Lite gear(Air-Acetylene) is easily 50 years old and working fine. • Tip #2 (500079) is compatible only with acetylene or hydrogen. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Smith Little Torch Soldering Welding & 5 Tips, Hoses, The Little Torch with 5 Tips In a Box- Acetylene, Smith Little Torch Torch Kit 5 Tips #3-7 Acetylene Propane Natural Gas MAPP Hydrogen Jewelry Repair Metal Braze Solder Model 23-1001D, Smith Little Torch Acetylene Mapp Heating Tip #13-662, Smith 239-193 Outfit Silver Smith Handi-Torch, Smith Little Torch Kit Regulator for Disposable Tanks Model 23-1014 Welding Brazing Jewelry Making Metal Glass Ceramic Soldering, Silver Smith Acetylene Air Kit - B Tank Model 293-193 Jewelry Making Metal Annealing Brazing Soldering Torch Set, Smith Little Torch Preset Oxygen Regulator 249-499B, Jewelry Repairing Torch Mini Gas Torch Micro Torch Oxygen Acetylene Welding Torch with 5 Tips (Mini Gas Torch), Smith The Little Torch Magnetic Torch Stand Jewelry Making Soldering Bench Tool, Lot of 3 Smith Style Acetylene Torch Cutting Tips SC12-0, SC12-1, SC12-2, SC12-2 Acetylene Cutting Tip for Smith Torch, MC12-3 Acetylene Cutting Tip for Smith Torch 3PK, Lot of 3 Smith Style Acetylene Torch Cutting Tips MC12-0, MC12-1, MC12-2, SC12 Size 3 Acetylene Cutting Tip Fit Smith Torch, Medium Duty Outfit, CC509P, 30-100-540 Oxygen and 30-15-300 Acetylene, Acetylene Fuel, Micro Mini Little Torch Soldering Welding With 5 Tips,Funchic Hoses Mini Gas Little Torch Welding Soldering Kit for Jewelers Jewelery, Silver Smith Fine Air Acetylene Tip #0 NE180-0 Jewelry Making Metal Soldering Tool, AGPTEK Oxygen Acetylene Flashback Arrestors Set Regulator End 9/16 -18 Threads B Size, MC12 Size 2 Acetylene Cutting Tip for Smith Torch, MC12-0 Acetylene Cutting Tip Fit Smith Torch, Acetylene Cutting Tip MC12 Size 1 Fit Smith Torch, EURO TOOL (SOL-200.40) Two Replacement Hoses for Small Torch (HST-18-06) – B Fitting, Smith New Top Gas Torch Welding Soldering Little Torch Soldering With 5 Weld Tips, SMITH(23-1001C) Micro Precision Oxygen Butane Welding Torch Kit, Miller Smith 14779-4-10 Kevlar Brazing Hose 10 Feet, Hobart 770169 Oxy/Acet,Tip,Rosebud 6 Repl Type MFA-1(Victor Style),Medium, Miller Smith Little Torch 12-1402-06 Twin Flame Tip # 6, SÜA - Oxygen and Propane/Propylene Regulators Welding Gas Gauges -Pair - Rear Entry - LDB Series, DEKOPRO 110/220V MMA Welder,160A ARC Welder Machine IGBT Digital Display LCD Hot Start Welder with Electrode Holder,Work Clamp, Input Power Adapter Cable and Brush, Small Torch Twin Tip (2 #3 Tips) (10stp-c3sp) - SOL-200.23, Bangle Forming Set w/Assorted Steel Die Shapes Metal Bracelet Jewelry Making Kit, Gas Weld Outfit, Acetylene, SC209, WH200A, Smith Soldering Brazing Gas Saver Cutting Torch WDW101 Acetylene, SC12-0 Acetylene Cutting Tip fit Smith Torch, Smith-Victor 592 600W/120V DYH Lamp for TL2 Torch lamp, 3200K Color Temperature, 17000 Lumens, MidLove Torch Lighter Automatic Ignitor for Soldering Gas Welding Portable (Black), Smith Soldering Brazing Gas Saver Cutting Torch WDW104 Propane, Gas Saver-for Acetylene (100qf-y) - SOL-224.30, Rechargeable headlamp and hat light all in one, Shop Headphones & Headsets for Classroom & More.