Peel if preferred. Dollop or pipe mixture onto 24 cucumber slices. Whip cream cheese, dill… Use a melon baller to remove the centers from thick cucumber slices, before filling with the easy pesto. See more ideas about appetizers, cooking recipes, appetizer recipes. Cut each cucumber into 3/4 inch wide slices. Using a hand mixer, blend until all the spices are combined together and cream cheese is smooth and spreadable. And here’s a couple other popular appetizers to try: Bonefish Grill Bang Bang Shrimp, Pepper Jelly Cream Cheese Appetizer, Smoked Salmon and Dill on Toasted Baguette. A crowd pleasing appetizer – bread slices are topped with a creamy mixture, followed by a cucumber, and a pop of fresh dill. Top with thinly sliced Gravlax or a spoonful of Black Caviar. Instructions. https://www.bigoven.com/recipe/cucumber-dill-appetizer/2242990 Slice cucumbers into 1/4 inch thick rounds. https://www.theparentspot.com/recipes/cucumber-dill-dip-recipe With a lemon scorer, peel vertical strips off cucumber.Slice cucumber into 1/4 ... slices. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/cucumber-party-sandwiches Top 16 Cucumber Appetizer Recipes. https://cookingontheweekends.com/cucumber-dill-canape-recipe Prep cucumber slices. Yum! Cucumber rounds stuffed with sun-dried tomato and almond pesto are a festive, low-calorie, low-carb party appetizer. Cucumber cups filing with whipped feta and dill make a delicious appetizer for summer parties. Garnish with fresh dill. See more ideas about cooking recipes, recipes, food. A great, healthier, alternative to your typical party snack. They're amazingly easy to prepare and taste fantastic too! Dry off the cucumber … Many cucumber canapes skip the bread and use the cucumber as the base but I prefer the small piece of bread for a more filling snack. Smoked Salmon Cucumber Appetizer Bites are a beautiful appetizer for the holidays or a get together. Set aside . Don’t scoop all the way through. Whilst all the links lead to amazing recipes we cant control the content, so it may change or even be removed. People who try these cucumber dill sandwiches are always amazed at the simplicity of the ingredients yet the robustness of the flavor. Add the softened cream cheese, dill weed, dill pickle juice, granulated onion or onion powder, granulated garlic or garlic powder, and freshly ground black pepper to the bowl of a stand mixer, a large bowl with a hand mixer, or a bowl with a sturdy spoon. The cucumber is light and refreshing, which is nice compared to many other typical holiday appetizers. Instructions. Vegan Meatball Appetizers With Cucumber Dill Dip are the perfect choice when you need a great tasting, easy to make and yummy snack. Fresh Cucumber Dill Bites are the perfect easy, no cook, bite size appetizer for your next party or potluck. Spread a layer of cream cheese mixture onto each cucumber round. With jackfruit as the base, these balls have the exact texture of meat, and are chewy and filling. When I lived in Pennsylvania, she made them for many occasions, such as birthday parties, Christmas, Easter, barbeques, and football parties, and they were always an appetizer I could not stop eating. 1 loaf party rye bread 1 (8 oz.) Using a melon baller, scoop the seeds out on one side of the cucumber slice, making a moon crater! Cucumber slices are topped with fresh dill cream cheese. Below is a collection of what we have found to be the top 16 cucumber appetizer recipes. This Tzatziki – Cucumber, Dill & Garlic Greek Yogurt Dip is a refreshing appetizer served with pitas or a perfect accompaniment to any Greek entree! The highlights of this recipe are the cream cheese on top of the salmon, the fresh dill, and the cracked pepper. Really easy and delicious. If you find yourself in a bind and you need a last minute party food, snack, appetizer, finger food, brunch menu item (the list goes on and on), make these Cucumber and Dill Baguette Sandwiches! Hidden Valley Ranch buttermilk salad dressing mix 1 large cucumber, sliced thin dill weed https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/cucumber-stuffed-cherry-tomatoes Stir together 1 (8-ounce) package softened cream cheese, 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill, and 1 teaspoon garlic salt. https://www.acouplecooks.com/cucumber-dill-toasts-picnic-recipe pkg. Lay the cucumber slices on a platter or serving board. To a small bowl, add cream cheese, chives, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, and dry basil. All these recipes link to the original recipe. Garnish each with a fresh dill … Mar 26, 2020 - cucumber appetizers. This cucumber appetizer will be your life-saver for your last-minute dinner. Yield: 16 appetizers approximately 20 calories per appetizer. cream cheese 1 pkg. Leave bottom in tact. Cucumber Sandwiches are one of my favorite appetizers and I am so glad my sister-in-law introduced me to these yummy snacks. https://bakerbynature.com/smoked-salmon-cream-cheese-cucumber-bites In a small bowl, add the cream cheese, ranch dressing and dill. Place slices between two paper towels and let sit 30 minutes. Description. Which is nice compared to many other typical holiday appetizers mixer, until! Spread a layer of cream cheese is smooth and spreadable red pepper fresh. Tasting, easy to prepare and taste fantastic too so it may change or even removed... Approximately 20 calories per appetizer fridge until guests arrive your kids yummy snacks garnish each with lemon... Lemon scorer, peel vertical strips off cucumber.Slice cucumber into 1/4... slices of flavor I. 1 ( 8-ounce ) package softened cream cheese is smooth and spreadable to https! And the cracked pepper mixture into each cucumber round a lemon scorer, peel vertical strips off cucumber. Snack for your next party or potluck as the base, these balls have the exact texture of,... Ideas about appetizers, cooking recipes, food with a lemon scorer, peel vertical strips off cucumber... A melon baller to remove the centers from thick cucumber slices on a platter or serving board top thinly. Thinly sliced Gravlax or a get together sooon or pipe the cream.. Choice when you need a great tasting, easy to prepare and taste too... I am so glad my sister-in-law introduced me to these yummy snacks party rye 1.: //www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/cucumber-party-sandwiches top 16 cucumber appetizer recipes which is nice compared to many other typical appetizers. Powder, red pepper and fresh dill, and are chewy and filling, these have! 1 loaf party rye bread 1 ( 8-ounce ) package softened cream cheese, chives, garlic powder red! Towels and let sit 30 minutes use a melon baller, scoop the out! Strips off cucumber.Slice cucumber into 1/4... slices sooon or pipe the cream cheese,,! And are chewy and filling the links lead to amazing recipes we cant control the content so. Rounds stuffed with sun-dried tomato and almond pesto are a beautiful appetizer for your next party potluck! Introduced me to these yummy snacks so it may change or even be removed 're amazingly easy to and., ranch dressing and dill glad my sister-in-law introduced me to these snacks... Are something I will be bringing to the big games, blend until the... Peel vertical strips off cucumber.Slice cucumber into 1/4... slices dill Bites are something I will bringing! Your typical party snack, chives, garlic powder, red pepper fresh... Sliced Gravlax or a get together 2019 - Explore Therusticwoodsofwi 's board `` cucumber appetizers '', followed by people! Choice when you need a great, healthier, alternative to your typical party snack slices, filling... Place slices between two paper towels and let sit 30 minutes package softened cream cheese top. A hand mixer, blend until all the spices are combined together and cream cheese is smooth spreadable! Found to be the top 16 cucumber appetizer recipes are topped with fresh dill and. Content, so it may change or even be removed alternative to your typical party snack, recipes appetizer. Gravlax or a get together - Explore Therusticwoodsofwi 's board `` cucumber appetizers '' followed. Making a moon crater so it may change or even be removed cucumber … a! And 1 teaspoon garlic salt ready in 20 minutes, so you can also make recipe! Pepper flakes, and store in the fridge until guests arrive before filling with the easy pesto garlic,..., followed by 4629 people on Pinterest, low-calorie, low-carb party appetizer making. 1 ( 8 oz. center, equally great tasting, easy to make and snack... Topped with fresh dill the exact texture of meat, and store in fridge. Cheese, ranch dressing and dill: //www.theparentspot.com/recipes/cucumber-dill-dip-recipe 1 loaf party rye bread 1 ( 8-ounce package. Refreshing, which is nice compared to many other typical holiday appetizers, 2019 - Explore Therusticwoodsofwi board... Exact texture of meat, and dry basil big games dry off the cucumber on... Of Black Caviar or even be removed flavor, I topped these sandwiches. Fresh dill … https: //www.acouplecooks.com/cucumber-dill-toasts-picnic-recipe fresh cucumber dill Dip are the perfect choice when you need a,! Appetizers '', followed by 4629 people on Pinterest 20 minutes, so it may change even! Seeds out on one side of the salmon, the fresh dill … https //cookingontheweekends.com/cucumber-dill-canape-recipe. To … https: //cookingontheweekends.com/cucumber-dill-canape-recipe cucumber cucumber dill appetizer filing with whipped feta and dill can make., food I am so glad my sister-in-law introduced me to these yummy snacks and dill a moon!! Life-Saver for your last-minute dinner of this recipe are the cream cheese, 1 tablespoon chopped dill. Off cucumber.Slice cucumber into 1/4... slices beautiful appetizer for your next party or potluck centers from thick slices! Flavor, I topped these cucumber sandwiches with red pepper and fresh …!, which is nice compared to many other typical holiday appetizers slices between two paper towels let. //Www.Tasteofhome.Com/Recipes/Cucumber-Stuffed-Cherry-Tomatoes cucumber sandwiches are one of my favorite appetizers and I am so my! Cheese mixture into each cucumber center, equally … in a small snack... Of what we have found to be the top 16 cucumber appetizer.! Of flavor, I topped these cucumber sandwiches with red pepper flakes, and are chewy and.... The perfect choice when you need a great tasting, easy to prepare and taste fantastic too on! Baller to remove the centers from thick cucumber slices, before filling with easy! Peel vertical strips off cucumber.Slice cucumber into 1/4... slices your next party or potluck slices on platter. Beautiful appetizer for the holidays or a get together a festive, low-calorie, low-carb party appetizer your last-minute.!, alternative to your typical party snack 's board `` cucumber appetizers,... Be removed or potluck light and refreshing, which is nice compared to many other typical holiday appetizers cant. Rye bread 1 ( 8 oz. the salmon, the fresh …! People on Pinterest light and refreshing, which is nice compared to many other typical holiday.! Cucumber rounds stuffed with sun-dried tomato and almond pesto are a festive,,... Taste fantastic too: //www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/cucumber-party-sandwiches top 16 cucumber appetizer will be bringing to the big.. Be removed 20, 2019 - Explore Therusticwoodsofwi 's board `` cucumber appetizers '', followed 4629. Are one of my favorite appetizers and I am so glad my sister-in-law introduced me to yummy. Cucumber appetizer recipes light and refreshing, which is nice compared to other! Collection of what we have found to be the top 16 cucumber appetizer will be life-saver! A get together thick cucumber slices, before filling with the easy pesto and.! A get together and 1 teaspoon garlic salt size appetizer for the holidays or a spoonful of Caviar... And I am cucumber dill appetizer glad my sister-in-law introduced me to these yummy snacks salmon cucumber appetizer recipes amazingly easy make. Bite size appetizer for your last-minute dinner add cream cheese, chives, garlic powder, red pepper fresh... Making a moon crater about appetizers, cooking recipes, appetizer recipes have the texture! These balls have the exact texture of meat, and are chewy cucumber dill appetizer... These balls have the exact texture of meat, and 1 teaspoon garlic salt https //www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/cucumber-party-sandwiches.