Thank you. No idea why. 3 reviews. There is a lot changing now at TaskRabbit, and with that, lots of opportunities for improvement and growth. Useful. He took off his shoes before entering my house..I was very happy. The "system" decided that two people were needed but, having notified me who would be involved, there was evidently no communication link between them, relying on me to be the "go between"; both confusing and onerous.I would have expected the "agent" (TaskRabbit) to co-ordinate their involvement. We value your experience and have passed your feedback up to our teams as we continually work to improve the community experience and your sharing lets us know how we can do that. Parts were put the other way around damaging the design. Furthermore, I've contacted taskrabbit and they said they would attend to me in 2 - 3 weeks. My partner and I used Taskrabbit for the floating entertainment centre we bought from Ikea. We apologize that was not your first experience. Broke one of the mirrors. Carroll Cradock [protected]. It was real waste of money and time. I now have to go to IKEA again and source mirror that they probably do not have. I went online and found TaskRabbit website, and the whole thing seemed like a great deal. Their full contact details are available at https://support.taskrabbit.com/hc/en-us/articles/210143333-How-Do-I-Contact-Customer-Support-, Hi Jennifer, we're sorry to hear you had trouble booking your first task. Excellent work , pleasant and highly recommend. Via the IKEA website I booked to have TaskRabbit assemble a new bedframe with drawers and dresser. Would thoroughly recommend! Although the IKEA website advertised that all TaskRabbit workers have been trained to put IKEA furniture together there is no way the guy who tried to do this job was ever trained. I got a task rabbit to provide delivery service to me - however it has now been 3 hours that I'm waiting for him. Refunded me £72 pound with no apology. If you'd like further assistance, please reach out to us again at help.tr.co. Hello, We know this wastes time and causes an inconvenience. Luckily for us, the person that did turn up was amazing and managed to do the whole wardrobe by themselves. LLC - Sunset Ranches scam, Hallmark Channel - Do not want lgbt content on hallmark, 16 years' experience in successful complaint resolution, Each complaint is handled individually by highly qualified experts, Last but not least, all our services are absolutely free. I have exchanged a number of emails with TAskRabbit about this issue (eg one ticket is numbered #1409575). TaskRabbit — ikea furniture assembly Via the IKEA website I booked to have TaskRabbit assemble a new bedframe with drawers and dresser. If this happens again, you may also reach out to our support team by phone, email, or chat with any additional questions or assistance. It's been weeks since I heard from TaskRabbit so today when I went to check, I clicked on the last ticket, I was surprised to find it said Page Not Found. I can’t rate Bryan highly enough, fantastic job done very quickly and tidied up all the boxes making it easy to recycle. Thankyou will use again! Reply. Just realised that this review previously written a few weeks ago didn’t post. All rights reserved. It wasn’t mentioned that I would need to pay for that. This is unacceptable and I've been waiting now for over 3 hours. I was really shocked that these guys promised to come to my place on Monday from 1 p.m to 4p.m, but these jerks never showed up. As my card had expired, I was required to submit a new card. I was there the entire time waiting for the person. The person who came was asking me how to assemble the product and complaining because the product has drawers. When leaving a review, you can rate your experience with your Tasker on a scale of 1 to 5 stars. Brilliant service. TaskRabbit.com. I have nothing against the employer. I ordered some flat pack furniture from Ikea and was given the option to use TaskRabbit. I waited patiently for about two hours and then I contacted TaskRabbit and reported that guy. Completely recommend this service. © 2004-2020 ComplaintsBoard.com. We are doing work that matters - connecting customers with businesses around the world and help them resolve issues and be heard.