Ten Ren Flushing 135-18 Roosevelt Ave. Flushing, N.Y. 11354 Tel: 718/461-9305 Fax: 718/461-9308 Crispy tofu was decent, lightly drizzled with garlic sauce and sriracha on the side instead of chili paste. They don't have an extensive menu for smoothies but enough to please most palates. I usually get a pot of loose-leaf tea but the bubble tea is quite good as well.The only reason I'm giving four stars rather than five is because the food could be better. Maybe the other food sucks, but I wouldn't know. info. Mangoes, jam and condensed milk on a bed of shaved ice. The stew itself is rich with flavor and the portion is definitely good.Takoyaki: The takoyaki comes in 6 pieces. Please try again later. Some of my favorite dishes: shrimp pancake and crispy tofu, (stinky tofu too but last time I checked that's not on the menu anymore); drinks that you must try because you can't find them anywhere else: amazon smoothie, midnight soy, raspberry chai. Mangoes, jam and condensed milk on a bed of shaved ice. It is located in the 99 ranch market, so cars are going in and out, a very busy parking lot indeed. Better than it sounds, trust me. No delivery fee on your first order. DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. This is one of the few times I really wish there was a the option to give half a star. Red beans, cream and condensed milk on a bed of shaved ice. Menu items may vary across restaurant locations. Please enter your address to find a location near you. I love bubble tea, and I'm very picky when it comes to bubble tea.I was a bit hesitant with the fact they make their bubble teas out of real tea leaves, because it could make it more bitter. Please type a location... All of Calgary. Ten Ren's Tea Time 輕鬆小站 Menu. The drink was dense, flavorful, delicious, and made with high quality ingredients. Android is a trademark of Google LLC. Good, but not great. Drinks: I've had the milk teas, and fruit teas and i've enjoyed every drink. Good spot for students. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. Just the right amount of dairy in the taro smoothie, so even without coffee jelly the drinks win me over more than the food. I ordered the pork buns, eel over rice, takoyaki, and beef stew with rice noodles.Pork buns: Decent portion for the price. They may need to hire additional wait staff during peak hours to ensure faster service, but other than that is a fun place to have a meal. Menu (including prices) for Ten Ren's Tea may have changed since the last time the website was updated. The evenly fried delicacy platter included two cheese wontons (pass), a few fried fish balls (aight), and a majority of chicken nuggets (ok). Pur-Erh Beef Stew w. Rice $8.50. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. The first time that I tried Ten Ren in this area was in Rockville. The bubble tea was good. It's not the best bubble tea ever, but it will definitely satisfy any cravings.I think where Ten Ren won me over was their takoyaki dish, which I can only describe as little octopus pancake balls. Their dessert menu is pretty good, authentic- like shaved ice or waffle. The takoyaki was underwhelming and lacking. TenRen Brooklyn 5817 8th Ave. Brooklyn, NY.11220 Tel: 718/853-0660 Fax 718/461-9308 Also serving Pearl, Tapioca, Bubble tea. Honey is added to green tea and milk for tasty classic bubble tea. 7418 Baltimore Ave, College Park, MD 20740. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. The "authentic Taiwan" section of the menu just points out the weirder cultural signatures. I dislike leaving bad reviews. The hot chicken that we had to pack up with us tasted and looked questionable.Seriously, do better. 11 reviews 1 photo. Ten Ren is a well known tea place, and the price does reflect the quality of the tea and food. Red beans, cream and condensed milk on a bed of shaved ice. Ironically, the other three were way too sweet. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC. I was pretty unsatisfied with the appetizers, for $5 I can get a whole bag of those fried fish balls at the asian store instead of 5 cold ones....As for the tea eggs, mine was tasty but my friend's had been cooked for wayyy too long and was harshly bitter. I was sold. Order online and track your order live. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. So, my kids ate just waffles. This place has the best bubble tea in Maryland. Oreos, pudding, cream, condensed milk and black sugar on a bed of shaved iced. Takoyaki is amazing !!! House Special Tater Tots Snacks Rice Entrees Curry Noodle Soups/Soup Ramen Joy Pot Desserts Iced Tea Special Iced Tea Milk Tea Special Milk Tea Coffee Dirty Latte Milk Serie Teazers. Please upgrade to a modern, fully supported browser to use BeyondMenu. Most people come for the bubble tea and the wifi. This is my second time trying out ten ren. $3.25 Chicken Nuggets. 38 reviews 8 photos. Unfortunately, that was the best dish we ordered. Ten Ren's Tea Time Menu Cold Black Milk tea. Half a large Thai coffee had enough caffeine to keep me up for 8 hours. Ten Ren's Tea menu in image format shown on this website has been digitised by Zomato.com. 3 reviews. Menu for Ten Ren's Tea Time provided by Allmenus.com. I think there was more breading than actual squid, but the overall it was pretty tasty.Overall, the place is pretty good spot for a quick meal or a quick drink. 2 reviews. My experiences have never been truly solid, but they've never been bad, either. When I walked into Ten Ren in College Park it was empty on a Saturday night and that should have been my first clue to steer clear. Vanilla soy and midnight black sugar with jelly. Oreos, pudding, cream, condensed milk and black sugar on a bed of shaved iced. I can imagine being a student nearby and studying here with a pot of tea and an occasional snack at reasonable prices. Delivery & Pickup Options - 482 reviews of Ten Ren Tea Time "As a boba connoisseur, I thoroughly appreciate the quality of the drinks made at Ten Ren's Tea Time in Anaheim, CA. Uncensored hiphop streaming over the speakers. Oversauced, overbattered and with sketchy looking dark bits of meat. Seasoning and sauce was perfect, and the octopus chunk was tender. The bobas are cooked to chewy perfection. Want to chime in. I ordered the jasmine green tea, and once I tried it, it tasted really good.You could taste the green tea right away. Some things you may or may not want to try, but I think they still need great improvement upon: fried dumplings (these are huge, but too much dough), takoyaki (also too much dough), noodle (not their specialty). Business should be booming but it isnt because the quality of your food is terrible. $5.95 Takoyaki. Japanese Green Milk Tea Bubble Milk Smoothie, Decaf Strawberry Yogurt Bubble Milk Smoothie. Very sweet and flavorful, and the boba was good quality. Definitely a good choice because it is the most expensive loose leaf tea to buy, but if you get a pot of tea while dining in all are the same price! Honey is added to green tea and milk for tasty classic bubble tea. No lie, THE best.My girlfriend and I were hungry so we stopped by our favorite bubble tea spot to eat, and of course, drink bubble tea. Price details Small $3.40 Large $5.00 Green Milk tea.