All Right Reserved. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. But we differentiated thermoses based on their larger capacities of a quart or more and whether they had caps that worked as cups, since they make a thermos easier to drink from than sipping from the larger bottle. The Stanley kept drinks hot for more than eight hours, survived our drop tests, and didn’t leak. Buy THERMOS Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Carbonated Beverage Bottle 17 oz Blue TS4100BL4 online on Amazon.ae at best prices. *At the time of publishing, the price was $32. Remove gasket (D) from underside of stopper (C). It's a great buy! There are several reviews stating the durability of the blue top isn't that great, but I have not had it long enough to access this statement. At less than half the size of the Stanley, it still holds about four cups of coffee while also fitting into a backpack or tote. Visit CommonAccess compliant version of this website, Stainless King™ Stainless Steel Beverage Bottle 2.0 L, Stainless King™ Stainless Steel Drink Bottle 24oz, Stainless King™ Stainless Steel Beverage Bottle 40oz, The Rock™ Vacuum Insulated Beverage Bottle 1.0L, Stainless King™ Vacuum Insulated Beverage Bottle Matte Black 16oz, Stainless King™ Stainless Steel Can Insulator 10oz. A good thermos should also keep your hot drinks and foods hot and cold drinks and foods cold for hours at a time. This bottle is PERFECT. Fast and free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase. Any warranty descriptions were intended for purchasers in the country of origin. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. Kieran Cunningham, Best Thermos Flasks and Insulated Bottles in 2020, Cool of the Wild, 2020, James Lynch and Roy Berendsohn, The Best Insulated Thermoses, Popular Mechanics, January 22, 2020. A good thermos will hold enough coffee to last an entire day at a job site and keep your drink hot to the final cup. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. We also dropped the thermoses, still full of water, three times onto concrete from a height of 4 feet, to see whether they would dent. I had been looking for an insulated stainless steel bottle for carbonated beverages for a long time and I am so glad to have found this. I own three of these; I usually fill one for a friend when I'm meeting someone. This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available. The Stanley holds about 10 cups, and, at 15.5 inches tall and 5.5 inches wide, it will fit into most medium or large backpacks (but you might not have a lot of space to also throw in your lunch and a coat). This bottle also has an opening that will cause more air to go into the bottle whenever opened unlike the original which has a small opening only for drinking. After filling container with contents, re-cover with lid to increase thermal efficiency. Do not use abrasive cleaners or scrubbers since they may dull the finish. This thermos isn’t dishwasher-safe, and Zojirushi recommends that you take apart the lid and remove the gaskets for cleaning. We’ve tested food thermoses, travel mugs, water bottles, and tumblers, and it can be difficult to determine which bottle is best at which task. The only slight drawback I've encountered is that it takes a couple of tries to completely fill them from a 2-liter Coke bottle because of foaming, but that problem is common to all stainless-steel containers. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we do not use a simple average. The Stanley’s lid has two parts—a cap that doubles as a cup and a screw-top lid that seals the thermos shut. The Stanley thermos is fairly easy to clean, and, unlike some other models (such as those from Zojirushi), it’s dishwasher-safe, though it may be tough to fit in smaller units. That makes it possible to keep a pint of soda or even beer cold and bubbly in the double-walled, stainless-steel, vacuum-insulated bottle for up to six hours. Wash all parts separately, then re-assemble. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on May 16, 2009. Please try again. In addition, by not being leak proof I mean that during the day one may notice that the bottle would have some kind of ring of water around the mouth even when closed, but at least the whole thing did not sweat out water just as a regular water bottle would. This is a perfect size. See the seller's listing for full details. Take a peek into the mechanics and design features of our products. This thermos is small and light enough to fit in a compact commuter bag. (8) Regular price. It is better than the original Thermos will the plastic seal. I don't drink soda but I love seltzer water so when I saw that Nissan made a carbonated bottle, I was ecstatic. Although this product is top-rack dishwasher safe, hand washing is recommended to ensure that all parts of the product are thoroughly cleaned. For over 110 years, our industry-defining insulated products have been consistently proven durable and reliable for one reason; when it comes to what matters, you shouldn’t have to settle for good enough. Contents should not be left in the container for longer than 24 hours. We scoped out the most popular thermoses on Amazon and REI, and looked at models from well-known brands including Thermos, Stanley, and Zojirushi to find the best options out there. The height could be problematic if you're trying to fit it into tighter spaces. Both times, a significant amount of beverage spilled out - luckily for me it was just sparkling water; had it been soda it would have caused a huge mess in my car. The Zojirushi’s shallow cup holds about ⅔ cup liquid when totally full, which is less than the Stanley’s holds, but still enough to warm you up on a cold day. It comes in a simple stainless steel, as well as in a red variant with a cutesy, outdoors-themed illustration etched onto the body. In our heat tests, hot water in the Stanley dropped from 190° F to 163° F over eight hours, which is on a par with other thermoses. Never use a microwave, conventional oven, or other heat source for this purpose.