Thrive Market promises the same natural and organic vibe as Whole Foods Provider of an online grocery shopping platform intended to make healthy living easy and affordable for everyone. Get the best healthy groceries delivered to you, and save up to 50%. Once you register you can choose from an array of food and other goods (more on that in a moment) and add them to your cart. But consumer habits are hard to break and going to the grocery store has long been a staple of American’s lifestyle. Get the full list », To view Thrive Market’s complete board members history, request access », You’re viewing 5 of 49 investors. By providing your mobile number, you agree to receive text messages to this number from Thrive Market. "Our goal is to be the customer’s trusted partner, to save them time, save them money and take the ... [+] guesswork out of their shopping journey,” says Thrive Market's Sasha Siddhartha. “A huge number of these new online grocery shoppers will make permanent habit shifts toward buying some or all of their groceries online in the future.”. Each paid membership on the site also sponsors a free membership for a low-income family. $109.99. I don’t have a good all-natural grocery store near me. Check the background of this firm on FINRA’s BrokerCheck. It’s been easy to convert monthly members to annual memberships because saving money is guaranteed. Get the full list », To view Thrive Market’s complete investments history, request access », Co-Founder, Chief Executive Officer & Board Member, Vice President of Purchasing and Merchandising. You tend to purchase all-natural foods and find the grocery-store prices over-priced, You struggle to find a good variety of all-natural foods and household products at your grocery store and don’t live near good specialty stores. And if you have special dietary needs, like vegan or gluten-free, it becomes even more problematic,” Siddhartha shares. Starting with my first book, “Why People Buy Things They Don’t Need,” I’ve written eight others, including “Putting the Luxe Back in Luxury,” and my latest "Meet the HENRYs: The Millennials that Matter Most for Luxury Brands" and “Shops that POP! Whether you're looking for gluten-free snacks, hypoallergenic cleaning products or organic baby food, there's something for every dietary need and lifestyle on Thrive Market. $4.99. With this data in-hand, Thrive Market will put products that meet those preferences first during the shopping process. And like Costco, it has a thriving private label business, which today makes up only 10% of its SKUs, but 30% of sales. Healthy living made easy. FREE gift up to $24 value. With Thrivers (what the company calls its 600+ employees) firmly committed to take the “hassle” out of grocery shopping, the company continues to lean into personalizing the shopping experience. 7 Steps to Extraordinary Retail Success.” I am a member of The Home Trust International’s Leaders in Luxury Design and Jim Blasingame: The Small Business Advocate’s Brain Trust. In 2019 Coresight Research reported that 37% of consumers had purchased groceries online in the past year and some 40% expected to do so in the next year. I founded Unity Marketing in 1992 as a research-led marketing consultancy, following a corporate career in research and information management. Since Covid hit, people have prioritized health and wellness in grocery shopping. When the final tally is in, there are going to be a few retail winners, but many more losers from the Covid-19 pandemic. What do I do if I missed my delivery? 910. Join our newsletter. Overall, 85% of members opt for the annual subscription and 70% of members renew. Thrive Market makes healthy living easy. Thrive Market is an online shopping club on a mission to make healthy living easy and affordable for everyone. Because the typical grocery store carries between 30,000 to 50,000 products, grocery shoppers suffer from a confusing abundance of choice. Thrive Market sits in that sweet spot. Just like Costco, Thrive Market is able to offer its premium natural and organic products, which typically are priced 40% to 5o% above comparable traditional brands, at traditional brand prices, thanks to its subscription model. Thrive Market makes healthy living easy. New visitors to Thrive Market have appreciated this personalized service, with conversions from sign up to order up 16% and speed to checkout improved by 25%, dropping from an average of 48 minutes spent shopping to 36 minutes. “It takes the guesswork out of shopping,” Siddhartha continues. Get started. Get data-based research, detailed reports, and unique insights on private companies and trends. Investment opportunities posted on this website are "private placements" of securities that are not publicly traded, are subject to holding period requirements, and are intended for investors who do not need a liquid investment. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in v, enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo conseq, To view Thrive Market’s complete valuation and funding history, request access », To view Thrive Market’s complete cap table history, request access », You’re viewing 5 of 17 competitors. Healthy living has never been easier Your favorite organic & non-GMO brands, plus guaranteed savings—delivered to your door. Thrive Market has raised $161.88 m in total funding. In addition to Forbes.com, I contribute to “The Robin Report,” and appeared on CNBC’s “Costco Craze.” I hold a Master of Library Science degree from the University of Maryland and B.A. Initially focused on non-perishable products in the center aisles of a grocery store, it now offers wine, meat, seafood and ready-made meals, along with a growing list of pet, beauty and home products. I am a market researcher, speaker and author focused on the affluent consumers’ behavior and mindset, including the HENRYs (high-earners-not-rich-yet) mass affluent.