The wait was 45 minutes and worth it and we got the window facing the street. Go for the Tempura. However the food and service is definitely not Spartan. I can’t wait to eat there again. Guests visiting Walt Disney World over Thanksgiving this year are in for a treat at Epcot. There is a small wine list but an extensive beer, sake and cocktail list. We then ordered the sunshine roll again to share which came as 8 pieces — sickly rice with avocado in the middle and salmon slice on the top with a wasabi mayo. This place is up there with the Moroccan section. But we felt rushed. We are unable to update your Wish List item at this time. Enter the code provided by the Cast Member and Accept to get started. The wasabi was not too overpowering and really complemented the salmon. You are about to be redirected to a Disney Website presented in a different language. - Press enter to navigate or collapse by pressing escape, Family Suites at Disney's Art of Animation Resort, Disney's Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter, Combine and Save with Hotel & Ticket Packages. The restaurant is a large open plan area with the open kitchen where the sushi is prepared to one side. Our server for the evening who was lovely was new and was earning her ears so she was getting some help from her colleagues. Just loved the place and I would recommend it to anyone who want to appreciate Epcot international gift. Guests 21 years of age and up can select a perfect complement to their meal with a premium sake or imported Japanese beer. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Today, Japan Pavilion-Mitsukoshi USA shared via their Instagram (@japanpavilionmitsukoshiusa) that Tokyo Dining in EPCOT’s Japan pavilion will be reopening from November 26th through November 29th! You'll experience the finest hospitality, from Cast Members in traditional kimonos welcoming you to the impeccable service throughout your meal. And the sushi fans rejoiced! Stay for the view and the absolutely lovely service. Even as the Disney Cast Member guides you around our site, they will be unable to access or view any files or information on your device or anything you type. I can’t wait to eat there again.More, Very pleased with how easy it was to get a reservation in person while we were there. Discover the refined elegance of Japanese culture in the décor and cuisine of Tokyo Dining at Epcot. Registered in London, No. Just loved the place and I would recommend it to anyone who want to appreciate Epcot international gift. Members of ABTA (numbers W1803/P6684) and ATOL (number 10401). The service and food is always excellent. My experience with Tokyo Dining was a let down. After a pre dinner cocktail we ordered the chicken karaage as an appetiser - 4 slices of chicken in a light batter with a dipping sauce, beautifully cooked and the piquant sauce gave the chicken extra flavour. The dessert was fine — nothing special and appeared to be mass produced and bought in. Tokyo Dining is highly recommend for those of you who enjoy fresh sushi and sashimi at reasonable prices.. Our server was very good, very friendly and efficient. EPCOT‘s Japan Pavilion will have an added dining option for part of Turkey week. Calendar Control. As we weren’t in a rush we decided to share the mango cake dessert — the restaurant only offers 3 desserts and also don’t serve coffee. Was so fresh and the vegetable with it was so flavorful. I know it is not certain. Valid Admission and Park Reservation for Same Park on Same Date Required. It’s just a nice quiet meal. We then ordered the sunshine roll again to share which came as 8 pieces — sickly rice with avocado in the middle and salmon slice on the top with a wasabi mayo. So very good. Stay for the view and the absolutely lovely service.More, We were looking for somewhere different to eat in Epcot and as we had never eaten at Tokyo Dining we thought we would give it a try. This place makes you feel a bit rushed. Do I need to present a passport or photo ID when I check into a Disney Resort hotel? Get quick answers from Tokyo Dining - Open November 26 - 29 only staff and past visitors. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Fortunately, the edamame I had as an appetizer was good, otherwise I would have left feeling extremely angry. Managers walking around all over the place checking and at one point in our waiting area, the manager was cleaning...the corner. FPO: By clicking "Continue" you will be leaving Walt Disney World and will be redirected to Hong Kong website to purchase Hong Kong Disneyland Park Tickets from Hong Kong International Theme Parks Limited. My wife’s dish was also very good, 5 tempura shrimp served with tempura vegetables, pepper, sweet potato and aubergine. more. While my overall experience was rather negative, two positives were that the whole meal only cost $15, even before my annual pass discount had been applied, and we had an exemplary view of the Epcot Forever fireworks show-- had it not been for that, I would have rated this as a terrible experience.More. Be the first to hear about the latest news and special offers at Walt Disney World Resort. The server was checking on us from a distance and will swing buy when she notices we needed anything. Our server was awesome and explained everything we ordered. Server said they might call it "Shiso" It tasted so good. Both dishes were served with a bowl of steamed rice. The décor of the restaurant is elegantly done in a modern setting. The restaurant is located next to Tepan Edo on the 1st floor of the main building in “Japan...“. My wife’s dish was also very good, 5 tempura shrimp served with tempura vegetables, pepper, sweet potato and aubergine. We had a lovely meal and were never rushed and compared to a number of the restaurants in Epcot it was very reasonable. to Japan, without getting on a plane. Enjoy the vibrant feel of modern Tokyo as you enjoy works of culinary art, as dramatic floor-to-ceiling windows overlook World Showcase Lagoon. My Sashimi rocked, 9 decent cuts for only 24$. To stop the session, click the X in the screen-sharing window at any time. The tofu I ordered was severely undercooked, almost to the point where it was inedible. Our server was awesome and explained everything we ordered. I had to remind her about the salt I requested to go with my edamame, the side order of rice (she initially brought me an empty bowl, which I still don't understand even a week after this dinner), the fork and knife I asked for because I'm not coordinated enough to properly use chopsticks, as well as drink refills. Overall, if you are looking for an authentic Japanese flavor come here.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore. Server said they might call it "Shiso" It tasted so good.