Our friends at Trader Joe’s have gifted us yet again another essential and this time it’s not in the form of lifesaving weeknight dinners; instead, it’s the holy grail of caffeine. Sold by Pawesome Things and … This item: Trader Joe's Organic French Roast Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate - 32 Oz Plastic Bottle $22.55 ($0.70 / 1 Fl Oz) Only 4 left in stock - order soon. Here's a ranking of them all, from least favorite to best. Trader Joe’s Cold Brewed Coffees, Ranked – SheKnows We purchased the store's entire lineup for $28.84, totaling nearly 32 cups of cold brew at under $1 per cup. Trader Joe's has seven different cold brew products on its shelves right now. Not to mention - the caffeine content was abysmal. Usually 8 oz of cold brew has me wired to boot, but this didn't even touch me. The verdict: Trader Joe’s caters to quite a few different audiences. So I found myself reaching for the French Vanilla can a few hours later, despite the subpar taste left in my mouth. Some wear Hawaiian shirts. Not all heroes wear capes. The cons: Just as expensive as buying a 12 ounce package of Trader Joe’s coffee which will brew more coffee than this package. The pros: Trader Joe’s Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate is pre-made coffee that just needs to be diluted.