99 ($0.94/Ounce) FREE Shipping. This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Sheetz. $35.88 $ 35. Herr's Horseradish and Cheddar Chips 7.5 Oz Bag (Pack of 3) (Horseradish and Cheddar, 7.5 pz bag) 5.0 out of 5 stars 1. Bags. Review #1047114 is a subjective opinion of poster. 54 ($39.54/Count) FREE Shipping . 42 % 16g Carbs. It's a blend of savory bacon flavor, zesty horseradish, and smooth sour cream for a crunchy, craveable snack. Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad. FAQ • Questions about snacks? have teamed up to bring you Utz Wavy Bacon Horseradish Flavored potato chips flavored with Heluva Good! (60 ct.) (pack of 2) 4.2 out of 5 stars 7. Utz Utz - Heluva Good Bacon Horseradish Potato Chips. Calorie Goal 1,850 cal. Bookmark. Calories % Daily Value* 14%. Utz Quality Foods - Stale no flavor chips I have always bought Utz chips. Smell test: Strong horseradish smell, with some bacon smokiness. Some advertisers may pay us for this ad to appear on our website or provide us with a referral fee. It did taste a lot like a HeluvaGood horseradish dip. 150. 9 / 67g left. We are processing your message. Bacon Horseradish Potato Chips. The new flavor HelluvaGood Bacon Horseradish i loved the 1st couple bags. 9 oz. Thank You for Your Reply! Utz Potato Chips, Regular – 1 oz. Utz Bbq Chips 1 oz. Very disappointed!!! The horseradish was more noticeable than the bacon, with a nice zing upon biting in, though the level of horseradish did vary a lot from one chip to the next. 5 % 2g Protein. HERR's Baked! 4.9 out of 5 stars 19. What can we help you with? Sodium 2,110g. Only 3 left in stock - order soon. Bookmark. The hand-operated equipment used at the time produced approximately 50 pounds of potato chips … by UTZ. Food & Snacks Snack Foods Chips UTZ. chips. The bacon flavor added a bit of smokiness and some balance to the horseradish, but it didn't taste that much like bacon, and we confirmed in the ingredients that there was no actual bacon. Fat 58g. The new flavor HelluvaGood Bacon Horseradish i loved the 1st couple bags. Share! Bacon Horseradish Potato Chips Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad Taste test: These potato chips had wide ripples and a strong yellow color, and there were quite a lot of chips in the fairly small bag. Chips & Dip. Our content is free because we may earn a commission if you purchase products after clicking ads on our website. 150 / 2,000 cal left. Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips - 8oz. 88 ($0.46/Ounce) $14.00 shipping. Wavy Heluvagood Bacon Horseradish Potato Chips. Total Fat 9g. 8%. 0%. Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. However unlike the classical Sirens of lore, I am not dashed upon rocks of disgust, but rather delivered unto a wondrous land of taste. I have always bought Utz chips. How does this food fit into your daily goals? by UTZ. Dietary Fiber 1g Nutrition Facts. Utz Wavy Heluva Good! Grandma Utz's Bacon Horseradish Potato Chips The siren call of the orange "new item" sticker. Rights Reserved, You Are About to Contact PissedConsumer.com, Utz Quality Foods Bacon Horseradish Chips. Now when i get a bag they have no flavor on them plus them seem stale. $29.99 $ 29. The bacon flavor adds a salty smoky tang while the horseradish gives it a tingly almost spicy zing. Bags (60 Count) – Crispy Potato Chips Made from Fresh Potatoes, Crunchy Individual Snacks to Go, Cholesterol Free, Trans-Fat Free, Gluten Free Snacks (602) 4.7 out of 5 … Total Carbohydrate 16g. 20 chips = 28g. Review published var pubDate = new Array('Au','gu','st',' 2','01','7',''); for (i=0;i