Try this creamy and rich vegan potato curry. Perfect 'fakeaway' dinner! Living and working in cities like Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Taipei and Tokyo put me at the front doorstep of all the foods I love. Cook for about 20 minutes until the potatoes and carrots are cooked through. Cook for about 20 minutes until the curry is heated through. Meanwhile, heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat. In the mood for an Indian-inspired potato recipe? A delicious vegan curry that is packed with nutrient rich spinach and comforting potatoes. Bring to a simmer and cover. Store leftovers covered in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. If you love a good curry but find it intimidating to make them at home, this vegan potato curry recipe is for you. Spinach (add at the very end before serving). I love curry and potato! Every delicious curry starts with chopped onion and garlic sauteed in some kind of fat. Looks fantastic! It’s a one pot recipe that’s ready in just 30 minutes. Heat vegetable oil in a pot over medium heat. Stir in the onion and garlic; … After cooking the tomatoes for a minute, add in the coconut milk and water. Can’t wait to try this out with family and friends. Take the lid off and add the frozen green peas. Then mix in turmeric, garam masala and salt. I’m obsessed with curry lately. Our site contains affiliate links. Thai Potato Curry (Vegan) I spent quite a bit of my twenties in Asia. Categories: Main dishes Tags: carrots, coconut milk, curry, peas, potato. Add potatoes and carrots to the garlic and sauteed onion. You can use canned or fresh tomatoes for this recipe. Thank you for supporting. You can use other vegetables you have on hand, such as: Store the leftover potato curry in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to three days. Serve this simple potato curry with white rice or naan. easy potato curry, potato curry, potato pea curry, vegan potato curry. Hope you enjoy it! Serve it as-is, over white rice, or with warm naan. Perfect 'fakeaway' dinner! Stir and cook for two minutes. You can also freeze this curry for up to 2 months. Heat the vegetable oil in a pot over medium heat. This is a very basic potato curry recipe from the state of UP, but also prepared in Gujarati cuisine. HOW TO MAKE VEGAN INSTANT POT CURRY. Made with soft potatoes, flavourful tomatoes and a rich sauce, this is delicious served over a bed of rice. Bring to a simmer and cover. How To Make Vegan Curry. Test … Bring to the boil and then reduce heat, cover the pot and simmer until the potatoes are cooked. I will definitely be making this again! Stir and cook for about a minute or two. This vegan potato curry is healthy, easy to make, and full of flavor! You can use your favorite curry … You can also serve as a side to meat curries You can also serve as a side to meat curries 1 hr and 5 mins Your email address will not be published. To reheat, place the frozen curry in a saucepan and add ½ cup water. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. This easy potato curry is so versatile. Once the potatoes and carrots are cooked, add the frozen peas and cook for one to two minutes. Add salt, turmeric and … Let simmer for a few more minutes without a lid to thicken the curry. This vegan potato curry recipe has a nice balance of flavors. Cook for about a minute and then add the tomatoes. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/306596687135909905/. All images and content are copyright protected. This potato curry is: To make this hearty curry, you need some vegetables and a combination of warm spices such as garam masala for flavor and aroma.