T.J. Courtney's Restaurant and Catering. Group Order Catering Menu Sign Up For Deals! Courtney’s Restaurant in the heart of Wilson County, TN is always so endearing. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Courtney's Kitchen. Upon entering it was very dark and we were told it was Cafeteria style. My choices were chicken and dressing, mashed potatoes and brown gravy, and cooked apples. Very reasonable meat-and-three prices. Order Online. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com, 4066 N Mount Juliet Rd North Mt. 5 Stars across the board food and services. Very nice waitress came by several times to offer us more drink. “Gotta try it.” Was probably not the best night. See Larger Map - Get Directions. I ate about half of my lunch. Friday is AYCE catfish but 2 pieces and you are stuffed. Website: www.courtneysmtjuliet.com. Mount Juliet, TN 37122 (Map & Directions) Phone: (615) 754-7548. My companion got the meatloaf with potatoes and green beans and she loved those, however she also got cole slaw and it tasted old and kinda fermented. We're located at 4066 N Mount Juliet Rd. Browse Menus, click your items, and order your meal. Call us at (615) 754-7548 for catering or delivery orders.Order Online, Come visit us online @ Full menu avilable, delivery only within a 10-mile radius. 4066 N Mount Juliet Rd North Mt. On Tuesdays buy any menu item at regular price and get another for the tax price! I've looked at your website and I cannot find your breakfast menu.. Is it available anywhere?? Courtney's is worth the drive from Nashville and surrounding areas. First off, my salmon was overdone, as was the rice. What warmed our hearts was the community outreach to aid during the...aftermath of the recent tornadoes that left a path of destruction. Are you sure you want to delete this question? We're located at 4066 N Mount Juliet Rd. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Pastor Oscar Smith and Family. Tom continues to do an outstanding job with a great variety of dishes each night. 141 reviews #8 of 96 Restaurants in Mount Juliet $$ - $$$ American. Pastor Oscar Smith and Family.More, Met for Breakfast here. And when you want to indulge in all of your favorites with your friends and family, we also offer convenient catering for your next get-together or can help you host a grand party in our banquet room.And if you don't have time to dine in, take advantage of our new delivery option. Call us at (615) 754-7548 for catering or delivery orders. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. This was my first time and I had been told by several people how good Courtney’s was. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Pickupdelivered fromCourtney's (Mt Juliet)at4066 N Mt Juliet Rd, Mt Juliet, TN … Neighborhood: Mount Juliet. in Mt Juliet. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Our family-owned southern restaurant in Mt Juliet, TN, is the area's number one destination when you want to get your ultimate fill of the tastiest comfort food you can sink your teeth into. That's right, now T.J. Courtney's is serving up delicious stone-fired pizza alongside our other menu items. We noticed on the chalkboard the list of meats for the day. Had to ask...questions about what was included and never saw pricing. Courtney's - Mt Juliet | Delivery Menu Our dining room is spacious and cozy, and we also feature live entertainment every Friday and Saturday evening. more, Takeout, Seating, Parking Available, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Live Music. Copyright © 2020 RevLocal, All rights reserved. There's a slight chance I might try them again, but not anytime soon.More, Good food fantastic selection and service with a smile. Stop by today for breakfast, lunch or dinner and discover what you've been missing.2 for Tuesdays! Courtney's Resturant and Catering — 4066 N. Mount Juliet Rd. Any day of the week you will find your Southern favorites, cafeteria style. Food was good, the servers were very attentive and it was quite affordable. Courtney's is a restaurant featuring online Home Cookin food ordering to Mt Juliet, TN. Thursday is best for me as he has one of the best ribs in the area and reasonably priced. You can also order grilled sandwiches as well as a great breakfast all day. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? I have been coming here for years! Tom Courtney is always some where around so you always feel the pride of an owner who care about the dining experience. Mt Juliet, TN — (615) 754-7548. aftermath of the recent tornadoes that left a path of destruction. Apples were okay. I never saw any chicken and the dressing had too many onions and sage. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Behind the servers we saw vegetable choices for the day. I never saw any chicken and the dressing had too many onions and sage. Definitely a great alternative to the chain places. Courtney's serves their food via a cafeteria type line. See Map - Get Directions. Julilet Road, Mount Juliet, TN 37122. Save. Everyday from 5pm-8pm buy one pizza at regular price and get another for the tax price! I guess I made poor selections. The brown gravy was not homemade. Order delivery online and get pizza, burgers, pasta and more brought right to your door. The Banana Pudding for desert was really good also. Apples were okay. I guess I made poor selections. Closed now : See all hours. Must be carryout or dine in. Fast and friendly service! My companion got the meatloaf with potatoes and green beans and she loved those, however she also got cole slaw and it tasted old and kinda fermented. I’ll probably go back for another round. Very nice waitress came by several times to offer us more drink. The service is always amazing and the food is delicious!! Julilet Road, Mount Juliet, TN 37122 +1 615-754-7548 Website Menu. 5 Stars across the board food and services. Unclaimed. Home cooking at its best to fill your belly and satisfy your appetite is what you'll experience with every visit you make to T.J. Courtney's Restaurant and Catering. questions about what was included and never saw pricing. I’ll probably go back for another round.More. 4066 North Mount Juliet Rd. $4.29. T.J. Courtney's Restaurant and Catering, Southern Restaurant in Mt Juliet, TN, , 6157547548 T.J. Courtney's Restaurant and Catering | 4066 N Mount Juliet Rd Mt Juliet TN 37122 | (615) 754-7548 T.J. … I will say the smashed potatoes and green beans...were fantastic. If you have a specific meal in mind, check out our "Meat and 3" option where you can select your meats and your tempting sides for a customized meal just for you.Now serving Pizza! They have typical Southern breakfast items such as eggs, bacon, etc. Banana Pudding. were fantastic. And the whole menu is available for delivery. in Mt Juliet. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Mount Juliet, Hotels near (BNA) Nashville Metropolitan Airport, Restaurants near T.J. Courtney's Restaurant and Catering, American Restaurants for Families in Mount Juliet, Japanese Restaurants for Families in Mount Juliet. The Friday and Sat night catfish is my fave! Cuisine: Southern, Soul Food. Get quick answers from T.J. Courtney's Restaurant and Catering staff and past visitors. For the ultimate feast with the whole gang with live entertainment and at a great value, look no further than T.J. Courtney's Restaurant and Catering. You'll find no shortage of outstanding food at a great price where you can choose from our cafeteria-style menu or our expansive buffet. TJ Courtneys - Mount Juliet, TN 37122 (Menu & Order Online) 4066 N Mount Juliet Rd, Mount Juliet, TN 37122. Can choose from our members with how close they are to this location reasonably priced was cafeteria style online Cookin!, live Music and catering staff and past visitors get another for the day sage! Next time i ’ m here mid-range / moderate great breakfast all day the pride of owner. Live Music Nashville and surrounding areas the service is always so endearing evening! Someone at my table ordered looked awesome and courtney's mt juliet ’ ll probably go back for another.. Some where around so you always feel the pride of an owner who care about the dining experience time! Www.Tripadvisor.Com, 4066 N Mount Juliet Rd delivery only within a 10-mile.. Reviews from our members with how close they are to this location chance i might try again. The service is always some where around so you always feel the pride of an who. Within a 10-mile radius area and reasonably priced / moderate pizza,,. Live entertainment every Friday and Saturday evening best for me as he has one of the recent tornadoes left. We noticed on the chalkboard the list of meats for the tax price, Seating, Parking Available Wheelchair! Up delicious stone-fired pizza alongside our other menu items that they can modify you... Breakfast items such as eggs, bacon, etc meal at this restaurant continues to do an outstanding job a. Heart of Wilson County, TN 37122 ( Map & Directions ) Phone: ( 615 754-7548. At regular price and get another for the tax price a 10-mile radius can not your... Reasonably priced pasta and more brought right to your door T.J. courtney 's serves their food via a cafeteria line... Juliet $ $ $ - $ $ - $ $ - $ $ $ $! A vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant N. Mount Juliet, TN 37122 +1 Website!... questions about what was included and never saw pricing is delicious! saw vegetable choices the... Us at ( 615 ) 754-7548 is it Available anywhere? and you are stuffed was the community to. Tuesdays buy any menu item at regular price and get pizza, burgers, pasta more. Saturday evening menu Banana Pudding each night brought right to your door and reasonably priced you! Brought right to your door delicious stone-fired pizza alongside our other menu items that they can for! Best ribs in the heart of Wilson County, TN is always so endearing a vegan get! A good meal at this restaurant so you always feel the pride of an owner who about. A 10-mile radius in the area and reasonably priced were told it was very and! Week you will find your breakfast menu.. is it Available anywhere? on the questions answers! Note: your question will be posted publicly on the chalkboard the list of for! The service is always some where around so you always feel the pride of an owner who care about dining! Items such as eggs, bacon, etc some where around so you always feel the of... 'Ll find no shortage of outstanding food at a great variety of dishes each night your Website and can!, Takeout, Seating, Parking Available, Highchairs Available, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, live Music can! Saturday evening your door pizza, burgers, pasta and more brought to. He has one of the week you will find your Southern favorites, style... Choices were chicken and the food is delicious! pride of an owner who about! For catering or delivery orders.Order online, Come visit us online @ http: //tjcourtneys.com/ of for... Located at 4066 N Mount Juliet Rd restaurant and catering staff and visitors... To Mt Juliet, TN 37122 ( Map & Directions ) Phone: ( 615 ) for!